E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Public Health and Epidemiology|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- Anggraeni Y, Hendradi E, Purwanti T. Karakteristik sediaan dan pelepasan natrium diklofenak dalam sistem niosom dengan basis gel carbomer 940. Pharma Scientia. 1(1):1-15 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Palmer K, Oates WE, Portney PR. Tightening environmental standards: the benefit-cost or the no-cost paradigm? Journal of economic perspectives. 9(4):119-32 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Madan B, Mandal B, Kumar S, Ghosh B. Canscora decussata (Roxb.) Schult (Gentianaceae) inhibits LPS-induced expression of ICAM-1 and E-selectin on endothelial cells and carageenan-induced paw-edema in rats. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 89(2-3):211-6 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Meena R, Prasad K, Siddhanta A. Development of a stable hydrogel network based on agar–kappa-carrageenan blend cross-linked with genipin. Food Hydrocolloids. 23(2):497-509 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Cascone S, Lamberti G. Hydrogel-based commercial products for biomedical applications: A review. International journal of pharmaceutics. 2020;573:118803 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Tradup D, Hangiandreou N, Taubel J. Comparison of ultrasound quality assurance phantom measurements from matched and mixed scanner-transducer combinations. Journal of applied clinical medical physics. 4(3):239-47 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Phani D, Thomas A, Paramu R, Singh MS, Muraleedharan V, Nair R. Acoustic and Ultrasonographic Characterization of Neoprene, Beeswax, and Carbomer-Gel to Mimic Soft-tissue for Ultrasound. arXiv preprint arXiv:200405355. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Drakos T, Giannakou M, Menikou G, Ioannides C, Damianou C. An improved method to estimate ultrasonic absorption in agar-based gel phantom using thermocouples and MR thermometry. Ultrasonics. 103:106089 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen TP, Nguyen VT, Mondal S, Pham VH, Vu DD, Kim B-G, et al. Improved Depth-of-Field Photoacoustic Microscopy with a Multifocal Point Transducer for Biomedical Imaging. Sensors. 20(7) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Abbas S, Peng P. Basic Principles and Physics of Ultrasound. Ultrasound for Interventional Pain Management: Springer; p. 1-31 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Rafailidis V, Huang DY, Yusuf GT, Sidhu PS. General principles and overview of vascular contrast-enhanced ultrasonography. Ultrasonography. 39(1):22 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Majzoobi M, Fanahnaky A. Ultrasound-assisted modification of functional properties and biological activity of biopolymers: A review. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry. 105057 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Glicksman M, editor Utilization of seaweed hydrocolloids in the food industry. Twelfth international seaweed symposium; Springer (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Ibañez MaC, Ferrero C. Extraction and characterization of the hydrocolloid from Prosopis flexuosa DC seeds. Food Research International. 36(5):455-60 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Troia A, Cuccaro R, Schiavi A. Independent tuning of acoustic and mechanical properties of phantoms for biomedical applications of ultrasound. Biomedical Physics & Engineering Express. 3(2):025011 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.