E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Industrial and Health Information System|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- S. Kastro Dake, B. Solomon, T. M. Bobe, H. A. Tekle, and E. G. Tufa, “Predictors of stunting among children 6-59 months of age in Sodo Zuria District, South Ethiopia: a community based cross-sectional study,” BMC Nutr., (2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. W. Sudarmadji, C. Elena, and B. Bire, “Implementation Of K-Means Clustering Algoritm To Determine Stunted Status In Children Under Two Years Old,” (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health Research and development Health, “RISKESDAS 2018,” Republic of Indonesia, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Shrimpton et al., “Worldwide Timing of Growth Faltering: Implications for Nutritional Interventions,” Pediatrics, vol. 107, May (2001). [Google Scholar]
- G. Ogbuabor and F. .Ugwoke, “Clustering Algorithm for a Healthcare Dataset Using Silhouette Score Value,” Int. J. Comput. Sci. Inf. Technol., vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 27–37, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O. J. Oyelade, O. O. Oladipupo, and I. C. Obagbuwa, “Application of k-Means Clustering algorithm for prediction of Students’ Academic Performance,” IJCSIS) Int. J. Comput. Sci. Inf. Secur., vol. 7, no. 1, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- B. Fenn, A. T. Bulti, T. Nduna, A. Duffield, and F. Watson, “An evaluation of an operations research project to reduce childhood stunting in a food-insecure area in Ethiopia.,” Public Health Nutr., vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 1746–1754, (2012). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Jain, “Data clustering: 50 years beyond K-means,” Pattern Recognit. Lett., vol. 31, no. 8, pp. 651–666, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Kementerian PPN / Bappenas, Pedoman Pelaksanaan Intervensi Penurunan Stunting Terintegrasi Di Kabupaten/ Kota. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- hao hao song, “Testing and Evaluation System for Cloud Computing Information Security Products,” Procedia Comput. Sci., pp. 84–87, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Hair, W. C. Black, B. J. Babin, and R. E. Anderson, “Multivariate Data Analysis,” in Pearson Prentice Hall, 7th ed., PEARSON, (2010), pp. 455–458. [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Utomo, “Analisis Multivariat Clustering K-Means Untuk Apbd Kecamatan Di Kota Semarang Tahun 2015,” Universitas Negeri Semarang, Semarang, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.