E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Decision Support System|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- V. Shendryk, D. Bychko, Y. Parfenenko, O. Boiko, and N. Ivashova, “Information system for selection the optimal goods supplier,” Procedia Comput. Sci., 149, pp. 57-64 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Akter and S. F. Wamba, “Big data analytics in E-commerce: a systematic review and agenda for future research,” Electron. Mark., 26, no. 2, pp. 173-194 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mohammadi and J. Rezaei, “Ensemble Ranking: Aggregation of rankings produced by different multi-criteria decision-making methods,” Omega, p. 102254 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- F. C. N. Piengang, Y. Beauregard, and J. P. Kenné, “An APS software selection methodology integrating experts and decisions-maker’s opinions on selection criteria: A case study,” Cogent Eng., 6, no. 1, pp. 1-34 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Wibawa, J. A. Fauzi, S. Isbiyantoro, R. Irsyada, Dhaniyar, and L. Hernández, “VIKOR multi-criteria decision making with AHP reliable weighting for article acceptance recommendation,” Int. J. Adv. Intell. Informatics, 5, no. 2, pp. 160-168 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, Z. Zhu, and Y. Wang, “A novel hybrid MCDM model combining the SAW, TOPSIS and GRA methods based on experimental design,” Inf. Sci. (Ny)., 345, pp. 27-45 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gao, R. Y. Liang, and T. Xuan, “VIKOR method for ranking concrete bridge repair projects with target-based criteria,” Results Eng., 3, no. April, p. 100018 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Opricovic and G. H. Tzeng, “Compromise solution by MCDM methods: A comparative analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS,” Eur. J. Oper. Res., 156, no. 2, pp. 445-455 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Rasim, E. F. Rahman, N. F. Dewi, and L. S. Riza, “Decision Support Systems for Performance and Evaluation of Teachers in General-English Course by Using the SMARTER and TOPSIS Methods,” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., 180, no. 1, p. 012283 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Karyaningsih and A. Wibowo, “The Support System Decision the Determination of Poor Community Welfare with the Methods Web-Based SMARTER: Case Studies Regency Lebak the Province of Banten,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., 1179, no. 1 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hidayat, Tulus, and P. Sirait, “Weighting Optimization of Decision Matrix in Fuzzy TOPSIS Using SMARTER Method,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., 1235, no. 1 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Mardhia and D. Normawati, “Marketplace seller recommender with user-based multi criteria decision making,” Proceeding 2018 12th Int. Conf. Telecommun. Syst. Serv. Appl. TSSA 2018, pp. 1–5 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Fatmasari, Y. N. Kunang, and S. D. Purnamasari, “Web Scraping Techniques to Collect Weather Data in South Sumatera,” Proc. 2018 Int. Conf. Electr. Eng. Comput. Sci. ICECOS 2018, no. December, pp. 385–390 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F. Sitorus, J. J. Cilliers, and P. R. Brito-Parada, “Multi-criteria decision making for the choice problem in mining and mineral processing: Applications and trends,” Expert Syst. Appl., 121, pp. 393–417 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, G. Wei, and M. Lu, “An extended VIKOR method for multiple criteria group decision making with triangular fuzzy neutrosophic numbers,” Symmetry (Basel)., 10, no. 10 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, K. Chen, B. Zeng, H. Xu, and Y. Yang, “Supplier selection in nuclear power industry with extended VIKOR method under linguistic information,” Appl. Soft Comput. J., 48, pp. 444–457 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Kiani, R. Y. Liang, and J. Gross, “Material selection for repair of structural concrete using VIKOR method,” Case Stud. Constr. Mater., 8, no. January, pp. 489–497 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, J. Jiang, B. Ge, and K. Yang, “Group decision making for weapon systems selection with VIKOR based on consistency analysis,” 10th Annu. Int. Syst. Conf. SysCon 2016 - Proc., (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kim and E. S. Chung, “Fuzzy VIKOR approach for assessing the vulnerability of the water supply to climate change and variability in South Korea,” Appl. Math. Model., 37, no. 22, pp. 9419–9430 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Nisel, “An Extended VIKOR Method for Ranking Online Graduate Business Programs,” Int. J. Inf. Educ. Technol., 4, no. 1, pp. 103–107 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. F. El-Santawy and A. N. Ahmed, “Evaluating Consulting Firms Using VIKOR,” Life Sci. J., 9, no. 4, pp. 5872–5874 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. F. El-Santawy and A. N. Ahmed, “A VIKOR Approach for Project Selection Problem,” Life Sci. J., 9, no. 4, pp. 5878–5880 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Tangkesalu and J. E. Suseno, “Information System of Performance Assesment on Startup Business using Simple Multi-Attribute Rating Technique Exploiting Ranks (SMARTER),” E3S Web Conf., 73, pp. 2–6 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dian Harja and R. Sarno, “Determine the best option for nearest medical services using Google maps API, Haversine and TOPSIS algorithm,” 2018 Int. Conf. Inf. Commun. Technol. ICOIACT 2018, pp. 814–819, Yogyakarta (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.