E3S Web Conf.
Volume 202, 2020The 5th International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Decision Support System|
|Published online||10 November 2020|
- FAO, Transforming Food and Agriculture to Achieve the SDGs. Rome, Italy (2018) [Google Scholar]
- FAO, Land Evaluation towards a Revised Framework: Land and Water Discussion Paper, 6th ed. Rome, Italy (2007) [Google Scholar]
- FAO, A Framework for Land Evaluation, FAO Soils. Rome, Italy (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mardani, A. Jusoh, and E. Kazimieras, Expert Systems with Applications Fuzzy multiple criteria decision-making techniques and applications – Two decades review from 1994 to 2014, Expert Syst. Appl., 42, 4126–4148 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, B. Zhang, C. Wu, T. Zhang, and F. Liu, Optimal site selection for parabolic trough concentrating solar power plant using extended PROMETHEE method: A case in China, Renew. Energy, 143, 1910–1927 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Seker and N. Aydin, Hydrogen production facility location selection for Black Sea using entropy based TOPSIS under IVPF environment, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 40, 1–14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar, A.A, and H. Gupta, Evaluating green performance of the airports using hybrid BWM and VIKOR methodology, Tour. Manag., 76, 1–16 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ç. K. Ayhan, T. C. Taşh, F. Özkök, and H. Tatlı, Land use suitability analysis of rural tourism activities: Yenice, Turkey, Tour. Manag., 76, 1–11 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Govindan and M. B. Jepsen, ELECTRE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 250, 1–29 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yu, S. Zhang, X. Liao, and X. Qi, ELECTRE methods in prioritized MCDM environment, Inf. Sci. (Ny)., 424, 301–316 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mendas and A. Delali, Integration of MultiCriteria Decision Analysis in GIS to develop land suitability for agriculture: Application to durum wheat cultivation in the region of Mleta in Algeria, Comput. Electron. Agric., 83, 117–126 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Sánchez-Lozano, M. S. García-Cascales, and M. T. Lamata, Identification and selection of potential sites for onshore wind farms development in region of murcia, Spain, Energy, 73, 311–324 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Sánchez-Lozano, C. Henggeler, M. S. García-cascales, and L. C. Dias, GIS-based photovoltaic solar farms site selection using ELECTRE-TRI: Evaluating the case for Torre Pacheco, Murcia, Southeast of Spain, Renew. Energy, 66, 478–494 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumar, L. Del Vasto-Terrientes, A. Valls, and M. Schuhmacher, Adaptation strategies for water supply management in a drought prone Mediterranean river basin: Application of outranking method, Sci. Total Environ., 540, 344–357, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mousavi, H. Gitinavard, and S. M. Mousavi, A soft computing based-modified ELECTRE model for renewable energy policy selection with unknown information, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 68, 774–787 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Martínez-García, A. Valls, A. Moreno, and A. Aldea, A semantic multi-criteria approach to evaluate different types of energy generation technologies, Environ. Model. Softw., 110, 129–138 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Turban, J. E. Aronson, and T.-P. Llang, Decision Support Systems and Intelligent Systems, 7th Editio. New Delhi, India (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mardani, A. Jusoh, K. M. D. Nor, Z. Khalifah, N. Zakwan, and A. Valipour, Multiple criteria decision-making techniques and their applications - A review of the literature from 2000 to 2014, Econ. Res. Istraz. , 28, 516–571 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wahyunto et al., Petunjuk Teknis Pedoman Penilaian Kesesuaian Lahan untuk Komoditas Pertanian Strategis Tingkat Semi Detail Skala 1 : 50.000, April 2016. Bogor, Indonesia (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rogers, M. Bruen, and L.-Y. Maystre, ELECTRE and Decision Support: Methods and Applications in Engineering and Infrastructure Investment. New York (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.