E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Veterinary Well-Being of Fauna|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- O. Yu. Atkov Ultrasonic Cardiography, 456 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Bardyukova The Role of Sympathoadrenal System in the Pathogenesis of Chronic Heart Failure in Dogs, 4–6 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. N. Belenkov The Principles of Rational Treatment of Heart Failure 74 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Wingfield Secrets of Emergency Veterinary Care, 608 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Gerke Basics of Cardiological Examination of Dogs. VetPharma. 4 (15), 40–46 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Gerke, Beta-Blockers. Application in Veterinary, 6 (22), 38–42 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Gerke Cardiological Screening in General Veterinary Practice, 3 (37), 97–100. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V Gerhard. Asymptomatic Dilated Cardiomyopathy in Dogs: Latent Stage of the Disease, Invisible to the Owner, 3, 14–17. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. G. Gizatullina Heart Diseases in Dogs (Diagnostics, Treatment, and Prevention) 144 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Gurevich Beta-Adrenergic Blocking Agents in Heart Failure, Therapy Journal of Cardiology, 1, 77–86 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dabinok. Electrocardiography in Dog. Cardiomyopathies and Indications for the Application of Electrocardiographic (ECG) Studies, 3, 16–19. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Illarionova Beta-Adrenergic Blocking Agents in Chronic Heart Failure Treatment of Dogs, Journal of Veterinary. Small Domestic and Wild Animals, 1, 41–43. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. U. Kin Cardiorespiratory Diseases, 796–922 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Komolov. Chronic Heart Failure Classification. Proceedings of the 10th Moscow International Veterinary Congress, 5–6. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Tereshchenko. Beta-Adrenergic Blocking Agents: Options of Expansion of the Indications for Use. Consilium Medicum, 5 (T7), 22–30. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- CIBIS investigators and committees. A randomized trial of betablockade in heart failure. The cardiac insufficiency Bisoprolol study (CIBIS) Circulation, 90, 1765-1773 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- CIBIS, II investigators and committees. The cardiac insufficiency bisoprolol Study II (CIBIS II) Lancet, 353, 9-13. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Frishman. Beta-adrenergic blockers: a 50–year historical perspective, American Journal of Therapeutics, 15(6), 565-576 (2008) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- MERIT, HF study group. Effect of metoprolol CR/XL in chronic heart failure. Metoprolol CR/XL randomized intervention trial in congestive heart failure (MERIT-HF) Lancet, 353, 2001-2007, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Proietti, V. Russo, А. AlTurki Anti-arrhythmic therapy in patients with non-ischemic cardiomyopathy, Pharmacol Res, 4, 27-32, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Н. М. Stephenson Screening for dilated cardiomyopathy in GreatDanes in the United Kingdom, J Vet Intern Med, 5, 1140-1147 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- С. Vollmar, А. Vollmar, B.W. Keene Dilated cardiomyopathy in 151 Irish Wolfhounds: Characteristic clinical findings, life expectancy and causes of death, 245, 15-21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.