E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Veterinary Well-Being of Fauna|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- A.B. Arkhipov The need to control the nutritional value of feeding the highly productive cows Chief zootechnician, 4, 35–43 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Kh. A. Amerkhanov, F.G. Kayumov The state of livestock breeding in Russia, Zootechnics, 1, 24 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Yu. Bryukhno, S. V. Chekhranova, K. S. Tanyushina, V. G. Dikusarov Efficiency of using premixes in feeding calves Bulletin of the Nizhnevolzhsky agro-university complex, 33, 1, 163-169 2014 [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Gamko, A.N. Gulakov, E.V. Novikova, A.A. Ryazhnov Influence of natural mineral additives on the productivity of young cattle Tauric Scientific Observer, 5–2 (10), 106-110 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Gamko, N.A. Semuseva Influence of a complex fodder additive on productivity and some morphobiochemical blood parameters Agrarian science, 3, 18-19. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Sh. S. Gafarov Efficiency of feed additives in feeding ruminants, Agrarian education and science, 3, P.3. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gorlov, V. A. Baranikov, N. A. Yudina, N. N. Esaulenko, V. V. Erokhin Influence of feeding multifunctional feed additives on the growth rate of heifers, Dairy and beef cattle breeding, 2,.24–26. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Dubkova, T. A. Krasnoshchekova, E. V. Tuaeva, V. V. Uvarov, V. V. Shishkin Influence of mineral and vitamin feed supplement feeding on milk productivity of first heifers, Zootechnics, 1, 10-11. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sh. Kaisheva, N.M. Arkhipova, A. Sh. Kaishev Morphological, anatomical and phytochemical characteristics of some algae Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 3, 28-40. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Krasnoshchekova, A. S. Prostokishin, V. A. Ryzhkov, K. R. Babukhadiya, E. V. Tuaeva, V. Ts. Nimaeva Use of non-traditional feed additives to replenish the lack of chromium in animals and poultry, Zootechnics, 3, 20-21.(2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Krasnoshchekova, E.V. Tuaeva, K.R. Babukhadia, V.Ts. Nimaeva Optimization of feeding of cattle and poultry in the Amur region (monograph) 116 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.А. Krasnoshchekova, V.A. Ryzhkov, E.V. Tuaeva, Yu.B. Kurkov, V.Ts. Nimaeva Optimization of micromineral nutrition of young cattle and pigs by using non-traditional fodders and chelated compounds of normalized microelements, Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex, 12, 37-40 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Makartsev. Feeding farm animals 639 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Nikulin, I.A. Babicheva, R.Z. Mustafin Regularities of changes in hematological parameters of young cattle under the influence of feed additives and microbial preparations, News of the Orenburg State Agrarian University, 5 (55),146-148 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Ryzhov, E.S. Ryzhova, V.P. Korotkiy, A.L. Esipovich, O.A. Kazantsev, A.S. Zenkin Coniferous-energy feed additive for livestock breeding Scientific and methodological electronic journal Contept, 26, 346-350 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Toporova Modified forms of microelements for feeding animals and poultry, Poultry farm, 11, 14-15 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. Fisinin, P. Suray Natural minerals in the feeding of animals and poultry Livestock breeding of Russia, 8, 66–68 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Frolov, O. Filippov, S. Furmanov, V. Lee Bioplexes of trace elements in premixes for calves Dairy and meat cattle breeding, 3. P.18–20 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Khaziakhmetov Rational feeding of animals: textbook, 368 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chabaev, R. Nekrasov, V. Nadeev Organic microelements for industrial pig breeding Compound feeding stuffs, 6, 77–79 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.L.Sharvadze, T.A. Krasnoshchekova, S.N.Kochegarov, L.I. Perepelkina, Yu. B. Kurkov, V.V.Samuylo Influence of feeding a complex mineral and vitamin supplement on milk productivity and milk quality in first-calf heifers, Zootechnics, 5, 8-9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.