E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Veterinary Well-Being of Fauna|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- V. A. Nechaev, T. V. Gamova Birds of the Russian Far East (annotated catalog). Russian Academy of Sciences, far Eastern Department, Biology and soil Institute 564 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Losaberidze, A. A. Lysenko, Y. U. Ponamarenko Analysis of the epizootic state of poultry farming in the Russian Federation, Veterinary Medicine оf Kuban 2, 89 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. L Williams. Research in infectious disease in wild birds, International International Journal of Avian & Wildlife Biology 4, 2, 74 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Pimenov, A. I. Laishevtcev Modern methods of epizootic and epidemiological monitoring in the poultryindustry on the example of salmonella infection. Russian journal of agricultural and socio-economic sciences 64, 4, 257-269 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. I. Baryshnikov, A. I. Bondarev, B. V. Novikov, B. B. Razumovskaya Associated course of infectious diseases in wild birds of the forest-steppe region of the Altai territory, Agau Bulletin 11, 72 - 74 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. L. Asmolova, N. I. Zemlyanskaya Microflora of wild and synanthropic birds, objects of poultry farms in a comparative aspect. AVU 139, 9, 32-35 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Savchenko, P. A. Savchenko, I. A. Savchenko, V. I. Yemelyanov, N. V. Karpova Bird species-the main carriers and vectors of influenza a viruses in Eastern Siberia, Acta Biomedica Scientifica 104, 4, 102-111 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zdražilová Dubská, Lenka, Ivan Literák, Kocianova E, Taragelova V, Sverakova V, Oldřich Sychra and M Hromadko Synanthropic Birds Influence the Distribution of Borrelia Species: Analysis of Ixodes ricinus Ticks Feeding on Passerine Birds. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, USA: AMER SOC MICROBIOLOGY, 77, 3, 1115-1117 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Cavalcanti, Isabella Macário Dissemination of Multidrug-Resistant Bacteria in Birds. Approaches in Poultry, Dairy & Veterinary Sciences, 3, 4, 1-3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- De Luca, Carlotta & Niero, Giulia & Cattarossi, Diego & Bedin, Marco & Piccirillo, Alessandra Pet and Captive Birds as Potential Reservoirs of Zoonotic Bacteria, Journal of Exotic Pet Medicine, 27, 1, 17-20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kammon Abdulwahab Salmonella infections in poultry farms of Libya, Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 1, 9 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Wei, Bai & Kang, Min & Jang, Hyung‐Kwan Genetic characterization and epidemiological implications of Campylobacter isolates from wild birds in South Korea, Transboundary and Emerging Diseases, 66, 56-65 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ricklefs, Robert & Medeiros, Matthew & Ellis, Vincenzo & Svensson-Coelho, Maria & Blake, John & Loiselle, Bette & Soares, Leticia & Fecchio, Alan & Outlaw, Diana & Marra, Peter & Latta, Steven & Hellgren, Olof & Bensch, Staffan & Valkiunas, Gediminas Avian migration and the distribution of malaria parasites in New World passerine birds. Journal of Biogeography, 44, 5, 1113-1123 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Kolychev, V. N. Kislenko Handbook of Microbiology and immunology. Novosibirsk, 255 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Menshikov Methods of clinical laboratory research. Clinical Microbiology, bacteriological research, mycological research, parasitological research, infectious immunodiagnostics, molecular research in the diagnosis of infectious diseases, 3, 879. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Methods of microbiological control of environmental objects and food products using petrifilms: guidelines: MUC 4.2.2884-11: Federal service for supervision of consumer rights protection and human welfare. - Moscow: Federal service for supervision of consumer rights protection and human welfare, р 23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.