E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Veterinary Well-Being of Fauna|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- N.S. Gegamyan. N.V. Ponomarev. A.L. Chernogorov An effective system of pork production (experience. problems and solutions). in 2 parts 2nd ed.. add. and revised - (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Grishin. Reproductive function of sows when feeding them a suspension of chlorella: thesis, Cand. of Agr. Sciences, 132 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kuznetsov Physiological immaturity of pigs: factors that determine its occurrence. features of the course and manifestation of the most important functions of the body. methods of prevention and correction: abstract thesis, 43(1996) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Loban. O.Ya. Vasilyuk. E.V. Pishchelka Results and prospects of breeding work with the Belarusian large white breed of pigs Actual problems of intensive development of animal husbandry, 20-1, 22 - 31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Ponomarev The main factors in the intensification of pork production at enterprises of various capacities: abstract thesis, Dr. of Agr. Sciences 36 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Pokhodnya. A.I. Grishin. R.A. Strelnikov. E.G. Fedorchuk. V.V. Shablovsky Increasing the productivity of broodstock pigs: monograph, 488 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Semenov. L.V. Kononov. V.I. Lozovoy The relationship of the ESR gene with the reproductive qualities of pigs Collection of Scientific, Works of the Stavropol Research Institute of Livestock and Forage Production 3, 7, 342-347 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Z. Siraziev On the issue of embryonic mortality and stillbirth of piglets Veterinariya, 6, 36-38 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R. Z. Siraziev Morphofunctional changes in the uterus of pigs under various physiological conditions and in the experiment; thesis, 350 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Siraziev. L.M. Malakshinova. N.B.Saduev. G.A. Igumnov. R.Ts. Tsydypov Statistical analysis of mathematical data in biology (for independent work) Approved by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation as a textbook for students of higher educational institutions studying in the specialties 310700 - “Zootechnics” and 31080 - “Veterinary 73 p (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Siraziev Histological and histochemical characteristics of areoles in the placenta of pigs, 57, 5, 379-386 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Topchin The safety of young animals is the most important factor in increasing profitability in pig breeding, Bulletin of VNIIMZh,3 (7), 38-42 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Khokhlov. D.I. Baranovsky Reproductive qualities of sows depending on biological and technological factors, Bulletin of the Bryansk State. Agr. Academy, 3 (61), 37-41 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Shendakov Assessment of the potential of multiple births in modern breeding of breeding pigs, Bulletin of Agrarian Science, 2 (77), 77-84 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Shipilov Influence of live weight of piglets at birth on their growth. development and reproductive functions; thesis, 136 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Berg Imputation to whole-genome sequence using multiple pig populations and its use in genome-wide association studies Genetics. Selection. Evolution: GSE, 51 (1), 32 p (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Huashui Genetic diversity. linkage disequilibrium and selection signatures in chinese and western pigs revealed by genome-wide SNP markers, 7, 22 (2013) //https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0056001 [Google Scholar]
- R. Wellmann Genomic selection using low density marker panels with application to a sire line in pigs, Genetics Selection Evolution, 45, 28(2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.