E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Veterinary Well-Being of Fauna|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- I. Egorov, T. Egorova, L. Krivoruchko Probiotics - an alternative to antibiotics in broiler poultry farming, 3, 61-63 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Volkova Probiotics as an alternative to feed antibiotics Poultry farming, 2, 10-12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- U. Ramlucken, Santosh O. Ramchuran, G. Moonsamy, R. Lalloo, Mapitsi S. Thantsha, Christine Jansen van Rensburg A novel Bacillus based multi-strain probiotic improves growth performance and intestinal properties of Clostridium perfringens challenged broilers, Poultry Science, 99, 1, 331-341 (2020)https://doi.org/10.3382/ps/pez496 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Park, J. S. Jeong, S. I. Lee, I. H. Kim, Effect of dietary supplementation with a probiotic (Enterococcus faecium) on production performance, excreta microflora, ammonia emission, and nutrient utilization in ISA brown laying hens, Poultry Science, 95, 12, 2829-2835, (2016) https://doi.org/10.3382/ps/pew241 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.Forte, G.Acuti, E.Manuali, P.Casagrande Proietti, S.Pavone, M.Trabalza-Marinucci, L.Moscati, A.Onofri, C.Lorenzetti, M.P.Franciosini, Effects of two different, probiotics, on microflora, morphology, and morphometry of gut in organic laying hens, Poultry Science, 1, 95, 11, 2528-2535 (2016) https://doi.org/10.3382/ps/pew164 [Google Scholar]
- Wei-wei Wang, Jing Wang, Hai-jun Zhang, Shu-geng Wu, Guang-hai Qi,Effects of Clostridium butyricum on production performance and intestinal absorption function of laying hens in the late phase of production, Animal Feed Science and Technology, 264, 114476 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anifeedsci.2020.114476 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Egorov Probiotic in compound feed for broiler chickens Poultry farming, 3. 25-2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.H.Eckert, J.T.Lee, D.Hyatt, S.M.Stevens, S.Anderson, P.N.Anderson, R.Beltran, G.Schatzmayr, M.Mohnl, D.J.Caldwell Influence of probiotic administration by feed or water on growth parameters of broilers reared on medicated and nonmedicated diets, Journal of Applied Poultry Research, 1 19, 59-67, (2010) https://doi.org/10.3382/japr.2009-00084 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ibiara Correia de Lima Almeida Paz, Ianê Correiade Lima Almeida, Leonardo Thielode La Vega, Elisane LenitaMilbradt, Mariana Rodrigues Borges, Gustavo Henrique CoelhoChaves, Caio Césardos Ouros, Marconi ItaloLourenço da Silva, Fabiana RibeiroCaldara, Raphael LucioAndreatti Filho, Productivity and Well-Being of Broiler Chickens Supplemented With Probiotic, Journal of Applied Poultry Research, 28, 4, 930-942 (2019) https://doi.org/10.3382/japr/pfz054 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-KhalaifaH, Al-NasserA, Al-SurayeeT, Al-KandariS, Al-EnziN, Al-SharrahT, RaghebG, Al-QalafS, MohammedA, Effect of dietary probiotics and prebiotics on the performance of broiler chickens, Poultry Science, 1 98, 10, 4465-4479 (2019) https://doi.org/10.3382/ps/pez282 [Google Scholar]
- Dariusz Mikulski, Jan Jankowski, Marzena Mikulska, Vanessa Demey, Effects of dietary probiotic (Pediococcus acidilactici) supplementation on productive performance, egg quality, and body composition in laying hens fed diets varying in energy density, Poultry Science, 99, 4, 2275-2285 (2020) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psj.2019.11.046 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- NeijatM, ShirleyR B, BartonJ, ThieryP, WelsherA, KiarieE, Effect of dietary supplementation of Bacillus subtilis DSM29784 on hen performance, egg quality indices, and apparent retention of dietary components in laying hens from 19 to 48 weeks of age, Poultry Science, 1 98, Issue 11Pages 5622-5635 (2019) https://doi.org/10.3382/ps/pez324 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ovchinnikov, Yu.V. Matrosova, D.A. Konovalov Productivity of laying hens and the quality of hatching eggs when using probiotics in the diet, 1 (25). P. 105-112 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ovchinnikov, L.Yu. Ovchinnikova The use of probiotic feed additives in the diet of rearing stock of table poultry, 9, 13-21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Piliukshina, V.N. Khaustov, Economic efficiency of using probiotics in broiler chicken diets, 11 (157), 115-120 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.Ya. Motovilov, V.N. Khaustov Influence of probiotics on productive qualities and physiological state of broiler chickens Feeding agricultural animals and fodder production, 12, 3-8 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kazakov, G.I. Kosse, A.N. Ratoshny Probiotic Levusell SB Plus in the diets of broiler chickens of ISA-15 cross, 63, 139-143 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.