E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Veterinary Well-Being of Fauna|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- M. Mutambudzi, C. Gonzalez and R. Wong(2020) Impact of Diabetes and Disease Duration on Work Status Among US Older Adults, Journal of aging and health, 32 L 5-6, 432-40 [Google Scholar]
- E. Kucuk, Zor K and Yilmaz U Causes of Blindness and Moderate to Severe Visual Impairment in Nigde, Central Anatolia, Turkey, Erciyes medical journal, 41 L 4, 420-24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yasir, A. Hassan and K. Rajiv Diabetic retinopathy (DR) among 40 years and older Saudi population with diabetes in Riyadh governorate, Saudi Arabia – A population based survey, Saudi journal of ophthalmology. 33 L 4, 363-8 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dinnyes, A. Schnur, S. Muenthaisong Integration of nano-and biotechnology for beta-cell and islet transplantation in type-1 diabetes treatment, Cell proliferation. L e12785 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmed, M. Islam, B. Paul, Computational modeling and analysis of gene regulatory interaction network for metabolic disorder: a bioinformatics approach, Biointerface research in applied chemistry. 10 L 4, 5910-17 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. L. Deissler,G.K. Lang Inhibition of Single Routes of Intracellular the Biphasic Disturbance of a Retinal Endothelial Cell Barrier Induced by VEGF-A(165), Cellular physiology and biochemistry, 42 L 4, 1493-13 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, X.Z. Zhang, N.Y. Liao The moisture regime calculation of single-layer enclosing structures on the basis of the discrete-continuum method application, BMC ophthalmology. 17, 176(2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Stewart A review of ranibizumab for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy, Ophthalmology and Therapy. 6, 33-47 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. Waltl, C. Zehetner, C. Seifarth, Effects of Intravitreal Aflibercept on Galectin-1 and Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor-A Plasma Levels in Patients with Diabetic Retinopathy, Current eye research. 43, 368-75 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Xiao, Q. Zhou, Y. Shao CFD modeling of convective scalar transport in a macroporous material for drying applications, Experimental and therapeutic medicine, 13, 3360-68 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Arf, I.S. Muslubas, M. Hocaoglu Spectral domain optical coherence tomography classification of diabetic macular edema: a new proposal to clinical practice, Graefes archive for clinical and experimental, 258, 1165-72 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Deissler, L.N. Stutzer, G.K. Lang VEGF receptor 2 inhibitor nintedanib completely reverts VEGF-A(165)-induced disturbances of barriers formed by retinal endothelial cells or long-term cultivated ARPE-19 cells, Experimental eye research. 194, L 108004 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Yu, D. H. Nam Changes in aqueous concentrations of various cytokines after intravitreal bevacizumab and subtenon triamcinolone injection for diabetic macular edema, Graefes archive for clinical and experimental ophthalmology, 256 L 1, 39-47 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Wang, D.M. Ling, L.L. Tu, Boguszewska-Czubara A, Tylus M and Swiech-Zubilewicz A, Life sciences. 229, 149-56 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Wang, D.M. Ling, L.L. Tu, therapy for diabetic retinopathy: Are we ready to make the leap from bench to bedside, Pharmacology and therapeutics, 173, 1-18 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Vorobyeva, L.K. Moshetova Therapy results in patients with primary open angle glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy, Ophthalmology in Russia, 14 L 1, 40-46 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Vorobyeva Long-term results of treatment of patients with non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy angioprotectors, Ophthalmology in Russia, 14, L 1, 67-77 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Vorobyeva Monitoring of separate pathogenetically significant biochemical markers in lacrimal fluid, ophthalmological parameters with combined pathology of diabetic retinopathy and age-related macular degeneration on the background angioprotective and antioxidant therapy Ophthalmology in Russia. 15, L 2,189-99 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Wang, C.H. Jie Macular integrity assessment to determine the association between macular microstructure and functional parameters in diabetic macular edema International journal of ophthalmology. 11 L 7, 1185-91 (2018) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Markowitz and S.V. Reyes Microperimetry and clinical practice: an evidence-based review Canadian journal of ophthalmology-journal canadien d ophtalmologie. 48 L 5, 350-57 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.