E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Veterinary Well-Being of Fauna|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- G.G. Koltun, S.V. Terebova, V.V. Podvalova, I.I. Shulepova, Realization of the Genetic Potential of Imported Holstein Cattle in Agricultural Enterprises of Primorsky Krai of Russia, Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy, 11, 544-549 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Rodriguez Microbiota of human milk, First year of life,4, 36-40. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ivanova The role of breast milk in the immunological protection of a child and the formation of his immune system, Health of Chuvashia, 4, 46-52. 2015 [Google Scholar]
- P. Jawor, D. Król, J. F. Mee, Z. Sołtysiak, Infection exposure, detection and causes of death in perinatal mortalities in Polish dairy herds, Theriogenology, 103, 130-136, 2017 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Katie, В. Amy, C. Durham Chapter 13 - Bone Marrow, Blood Cells, and the Lymphoid/Lymphatic System, Pathologic Basis of Veterinary Disease, 724-804 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Zaalberg A simple metod for detecting antibody forming cells, Nature, 202, 12-31 (1964) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Surovas On the application of the E-rosette method in the detection of rosette-forming lymphocytes in the blood and lymphoid organs of healthy and leukemic cattle // In the book: Theoretical and practical questions of veterinary medicine, 98-100 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Dambe, S. Gupta Autologos mixed lymphocyte reaction in man, Scand. J. Immunol, 15, 493-499 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Felsburg, R. Edelman The active E-rosette test; a sensitive in vitro correlate for human delayed – type hypersensitivity, J. Immunology, 118,1,62-66 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Proskurina Method for determination of brucellin-reactive clone of T-helpers. - Provisional patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 6720, 10. 6 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Chardeev Assessment of various links of the immune system in the clinic: abstract of thesis, Post-doctoral degree in medicine, 40 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Proskurina Method for determination of brucellin-reactive B-lymphocytes. - Provisional patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 6719, 10, (1968) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Fedorov, V.I. Klyukina, O.A. Bogomolova, Romanenko M.N. Colostrum and passive immunity in newborn calves: an overview, Russian veterinary journal,6, 20-24 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Р. Jawor, D. Król, Infection exposure, detection and causes of death in perinatal mortalities in Polish dairy herds, Theriogenology, 103,130-136 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bucafusco, R. Pereyra Florencia, С. Mansilla Immune cells transferred by colostrum do not influence the immune responses to foot-and-mouth disease primary vaccination, Journal of Dairy Science, 102, 8376-8384 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Luca Lo Verso, J. Matte, J. Lapointe Impact of birth weight and neonatal nutritional interventions with micronutrients and bovine colostrum on the development of piglet immune response during the peri-weaning period, Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology, 226, 110-122 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Langel, W.A. Wark, S.N. Garst, Petersson-WolfeI C.S., Kanevsky-Mullarky А. Effect of feeding whole compared with cell-free colostrum on calf immune status: The neonatal period, Journal of Dairy Science, 98, 3729-3740 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.