E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advances in Crop Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- V. F. Maltsev, M. K. Kayumov The system of biologization of agriculture in the Non-Black Earth Zone of Russia. Under the editorship of Honored Scientists of the Russian Federation, doctors of agricultural sciences, professors (Part II) (M.: FGNU “Rosinformagrotech”) 576 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Chernukha S A Responsiveness of varieties of spring soft wheat to seeding rates and biologically active substances in the Volgograd Trans-Volga region: dissertation…Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, 260 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Tikhonchuk, A. A. Muratov, N. S. Shmatok Achievements of science and technology of the agricultural sector 28(12), 40, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Dospekhov Method of field experiment (with the basics of statistical processing of research results) textbook 351 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Yurchenko Productivity of buckwheat depending on the methods of sowing, seeding rates and fertilizers on the southern chernozems of the Saratov Right Bank: dissertation 219 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Kukonkova Formation of the harvest of spring triticale depending on the seeding rates and herbicides in the conditions of light gray forest soil in the southeast of the Volga-Vyatka region: dissertation 180 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Saulin Formation of productivity of varieties of barley at different seeding rates on leached chernozems of the south of the forest-steppe of the Non-Black Earth Region: dissertation. 165 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A Yu Ruzanov A Yu Rational terms and sowing rates of semi-intensive winter wheat varieties on autumn fallow on the southern chernozem of the Volgograd region: dissertation, 242 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Gerasimov, N. E. Lyakhova Vestnik of Kemerovo State University 1(61)-2 11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.