E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advances in Crop Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- G. K. Devisetty, O. Abatashi, U. Salim and Z. Said Metal composition and essential nutrient analysis in various colours of lentils determination of essential nutrients levels and compositional analysis of metals in lentil, Research journal of pharmaceutical, biological and chemical sciences, 10 (1): 665–659 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Edwards Impact of agronomic and climatic factors on the mycotoxin content of harvested oats in the United Kingdom, Food Additives and Contaminants, 34(12): 2230–2241 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1080/19440049.2017.1372639 [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Nesh сhadim, A.A. Kvashin, L.V. Tsatsenko, I.V. Shabanova The effect of agricultural technologies on the dynamics of the content of Mn, Zn, Cd, Co, Pb, and Cu in leached back soil of western ciscaucasia and maize grains, International Journal on Emerging Technologies, 11, 2, 978-984 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Isaichev, N. N. Andreev and K. A. Vinogradova The content of macroelements in barley grain after application of growth regulators and mineral fertilizer, Research journal of pharmaceutical, biological and chemical sciences, 9 (2), 1202-1206 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. O. Jonsson and J. Eriksson The effect of fertilization for higher protein content on Cd level in wheat grain, Biogeochemistry of trace elements 7-th ICOBTE, 3, 242–243 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Kshnikatkina, P. G. Alenin and S. A. Kshnikatkin The yield and quality of hulless barley under foliar fertilization with microelement fertilizer in conditions of forest-steppe of the middle Volga region, Research journal of pharmaceutical, biological and chemical sciences. 9 (1): 90-94, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kumar, R. Chand, K. Shah Mycotoxins and Pesticides: Toxicity and Applications in Food and Feed. Microbial Biotechnology, 207-252, (2018) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-7140-9_11 [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Neshchadim,A. A. Kvashi, K.N. Gorpinchenko, Y.P. Fedulov International Journal of Engineering and Technology(UAE). 7(4.38 Special Issue 38), 685-689 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Neshchadim, L.V. Tsatsenko, S.S. Koshki, A.T. Kazartseva, Criteria for assessing the reproductive potential of traditional varieties of winter soft wheat and the possibility of their use in the selection process. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research. 9(12), 2590-2595 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Schöneberg Fusarium and mycotoxin spectra in Swiss barley are affected by various cropping techniques, Food Additives and Contaminants, 33(10), 120 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tyczewska, E. Woźniak, J. Gracz, Towards Food Security. Current State and Future Prospects of Agrobiotechnology. 36, 12, 1219-1229 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tibtech.2018.07.008. [Google Scholar]
- H. Wangstran, J. Eriksson and I. Oborn Cadmium concentration in winter wheat as affected by nitrogen fertilization. European Journal of Agronomy, 26, 209–214 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.