E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Crop Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- R. E. Crippen, Calculating the Vegetation Index Faster, Remote Sensing of Environment, 34, 71-73 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- B. Datt A New Reflectance Index for Remote Sensing of Chlorophyll Content in Higher Plants: Tests Using Eucalyptus Leaves, Journal of Plant Physiology, 154, 30–36 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Gamon, L. Serrano and J. S. Surfus The Photochemical Reflectance Index: An Optical Indicator of Photosynthetic Radiation Use Efficiency Across Species, Functional Types and Nutrient Levels, Ecology, 112(4), 492–501 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Mikhailenko Assessment of crop and soil state using satellite remote sensing data International, Journal of Information Technology & Operations Management, 1(5), 41–52 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Veklenko, et al. Designing a database of models for optimal planning of agricultural production, Bulletin of the Kursk state agricultural Academy, 1, 33-36 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Deepak, et al., Leaf Canopy Layers Affect Spectral Reflectance in Silver Birch, Remote Sens, (11) 2884 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lysenko Forecasting crop yields based on satellite monitoring of carbon dynamics in terrestrial ecosystems, Exploring the Earth from space, 4, 48-59 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Aksenov Analysis of intelligent decision support systems in agriculture, Electrotechnology and electrical equipment in agriculture, 3(36), 46-51 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Sims, J.A. Gamon Relationships Between Leaf Pigment Content and Spectral Reflectance Across a Wide Range of Species, Leaf Structures and Developmental Stages, Remote Sensing of Environment, 61, 337–354 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Tokarev, Yu. A. Orlova, A. F. Rogachev, V. A. Kuzmin and Yu. M. Tokareva Crops reclamation management based on hybrid neuro-fuzzy systems, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 421, 042015 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Tokarev, et al., The intelligent analysis system and remote sensing images segmentation engineering by using methods of advanced machine learning and neural network modelling, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 734, 012124 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Melikhova and A. F. Rogachev Computer simulation and optimization of parameters of configuration of the contour of moistening under drip irrigation of agricultures, Studies in Computational Intelligence, 826, 1193-1201 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.