E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Crop Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- E. Shetinina, A. Shetinina, I. Potashova, Efficiency of vermicompost production and use in agriculture, E3S Web of Conferences, 91, 06006(2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. Chakrabarty, S. K. Das, M. K. Das Relative efficiency of vermicompost as direct application manure in pisciculture, Paddy and Water Environment, 7(1), 27-32 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Garg, A. Gupta, S. Satya Vermicomposting of different types of waste using Eisenia foetida: A comparative study, Bioresource technology, 97(3), 391-395 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Investment portal of the Krasnodar Territory, https://investkuban.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- N. Alavi, M. Daneshpajou, M. Shirmardi, et al., Investigating the efficiency of co-composting and vermicomposting of vinasse with the mixture of cow manure wastes, bagasse, and natural zeolite, Waste Management, 69, 117-126 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.