E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Protection and Use of Natural Resources|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- E.M. Angalt, N.A. Zhamurina Analysis of the growth of pine undergrowth and young growth in pine and ash crops Izvestiya, 6 (44), 31-34 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- А. Belov, N. Repsh, S. Berseneva Restoration of ecological and geological systems of disturbed lands of South Primorye, E3S Web of Conferences, 175, 06013(2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202017506013 [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Gukov Far Eastern forestry. Tutorial. Vladivostok. Publishing House of Far Eastern State University, 260, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Iteshina, L.N. Danilova, L.V. Petrov The growth and structure of pine stands in various forest conditions Scientific support for innovative development of agribusiness and agrarian education: Materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference, 1, 265-267 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Kukhta Linear growth of trees as an indicator of the state of the environment, Siberian ecological journal, 6, 767-771 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sh. Machyk, A.A. Vais Assessment of the course of growth of morphological parameters of young pine stands taking into account their age structure in the conditions of the East Tuva-South Transbaikalia mountain forest site region Modern scientific research and innovations, 1 (57), 268-276 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kozlov, et al. Bioindication for the Search of Microorganisms-Destructors. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pp 676–684 (2020) doi:10.1007/978-3-030-57453-6_64 [Google Scholar]
- Handbook of the forest manager of the Far East. Far Eastern forest management company, 266, (1975) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Titova, N.G. Rozlomiy The reaction of the pigment system of Scots pine to technogenic pollution on the territory of historically significant objects of the city of Ussuriysk Bulletin of KrasGAU, 4, 170-173 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.