E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Protection and Use of Natural Resources|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- A.N. Gridnev, S.V. Nifontov Analysis of monitoring results and forecast of the state of forest resources of the Khabarovsk Territory, Agrarian Bulletin of Primorye, 2, 42-45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Gukov, T.V. Kostyrina, N.G. Razlomiy, On the conservation and integrated use of cedar-broad-leaved forests of Primorsky Territory Proceedings of the 4th International meeting “Conservation of forest genetic resources of Siberia”, 46-48 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Gukov Larch and larch forests of the Russian Far East, 150 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Komin, P.A. Komin The role of agricultural science in the development of forestry and agriculture in the Far East Materials of the II National (All-Russian) scientific and practical conference, 245-252 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Komin Forests and forestry of the Russian Far East, Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy, 54, 7-14 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yu. Smirnov, A. G. Kabanets, B. D. Milakovsky, E. A. Lepeshkin, D. V. Sychikov Illegal felling in the Far East: world demand for timber and destruction of the Ussuri taiga: an overview, 39 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kovalev The current state of the forests of the Russian Far East and the prospects for their use, 460 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. UsovForestry complex of Primorsky Krai: achievements, problems, prospects Agrarian, Bulletin of Primorye: collection of scientific articles, 1, 40-45 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sheingauz, V.P. Karjakin, V.A. Tyukalov Forestry complex of the Russian Far East, 62 (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.