E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Industrial Ecology and Biotechnology of Food Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 26, 2019 N 2798-r “On approval of the Development Strategy of the fishery complex of the Russian Fed-eration for the period until 2030” [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Nikolaeva, Y.N. Kleshhevskiy, O.A. Rjazanova The role of foreign trade in the development of Russia’s fish goods market Russian foreign economic Bulletin. 10, 4-107 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Solovyova Russian seafood will be consumed by foreigners. The new strategy of the fishing industry is to export more Independent newspaper (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Russia in numbers. Brief statistical compilation. Official statistical publications of ROSSTAT, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E R Yagmurov, G V Kozlov, M A Pushkarev, Lipase purification: the review of conventional and novel methods. Journal of Hygienic Engineering and Design 20, pp 60-69 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 20, 2011 No. 11 “On approval of the rate of export customs duty on frozen deep-sea shrimps exported outside the States parties to the agreements on the Customs Union” [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Mikhailova Biology of the northern shrimp pandalus eous makarov living off the coast of western Kamchatkacand. biol. Sciences 03.02.10 Hydrobiology, 26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Talyzin, T. Yu. Duborasova Identification examination of frozen shrimps sold in retail in the Moscow region in the collection: Cooperation and entrepreneurship: status, problems and prospects: Kazan: RUK, 356-359 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Nikolaev, M. A. Polichnikova Identification and detection of adulteration of food products. Tutorial 464 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- TR EAEU 040/2016: Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Customs Union “On the safety of fish and fish products” [Google Scholar]
- TR EAEU 021/2011 Technical Regulation of the Eurasian Customs Union “About food safety” [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 268 – FZ of 22.12.2008 “On the quality and safety of food products” [Google Scholar]
- GOST 20845-2017 Interstate standard GOST 20845-2017 “Frozen Shrimp. Technical conditions” [Google Scholar]
- A. Gromov Formation of improved consumer properties of chilled fish by improving the characteristics of the cooling medium: autoref. dis. Cand. tech. 05.18.15-Technology and commodity science of food products and functional and specialized purpose and public catering 28 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Methodical instructions of MUC 4.2.1847-04 “Epidemiological assessment of justification of shelf life and storage conditions of food products” (approved by the Chief state sanitary doctor of the Russian Federation 06.03.2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.