E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Industrial Ecology and Biotechnology of Food Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- N. O´Shea, E. K. Arendt, E. Gallagher, Dietary fiber and phytochemical characteristics of fruit and vegetable by-products and their recent applications as novel ingredients in food products, Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies 16 (2012) Doi: 10.1016/J.IFSET.2012.06.002 [Google Scholar]
- M. Han, H. C. Bertram, Designing healthier comminuted meat products: Effect of dietary fiber on water distribution and texture of a fat-reduced meat model system. Meat Science 133, 159 (2017) Doi: 10.1016/j/meatsci.2017.07.001 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Magomedov, L.A. Lobosova, A.A. Derkanosova The production of concentrated sugar beet juice and perspectives of its use. Proceedings of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies.159 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Arun Das, Pramod Kumar Nanda, Pratap Madane, Subhasish Biswas, Jose M. Lorenzo A comprehensive review on antioxidant dietary fibre enriched meat-based functional foods, Trends in Food Science & Technology, 99, 324, (2020) Doi: 10.1016/j.tifs.2020.03.010 [Google Scholar]
- F. Jiménez-Colmenero, G. Delgado-Pando Fibre-enriched meat products, Fibre-Rich and Wholegrain Foods. 329-330 (2013) Doi: 10.1533/9780857095787.4.329 [Google Scholar]
- A. Eric Decker, Yeonhwa Park Healthier meat products as functional foods. Meat Science. 86, 49-50 (2010) Doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2010.04.021 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Juliana Conte-Junior Washed cashew apple fiber (Anacardium occidentale L.) as fat replacer in chicken patties. LWT - Food Science and Technology, 71. 269 (2016) Doi: 10.1016/J.LWT.2016.04.005 [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Carvalho, M. A. Pires, J. C. Baldin, P. E. Sichetti, Partial replacement of meat and fat with hydrated wheat fiber in beef burgers decreases caloric value without reducing the feeling of satiety after consumption. Meat Science, 147. 53-55 (2019) Doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2018.08.010 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ellech, D. Bedidjan, O. Ruaso, S. Besbes, S. Blecker, H. Attia Dietary fiber and fiber-rich by-products of the food processing: Characterisation, technological functionality and commercial applications: a review. Food Chemistry, 124, 412 (2011). Doi: 10.1016/J.FOODCHEM.2010.06.077 [Google Scholar]
- F. Gutöhrlein, R. Morales-Medina, A.-L. Boje, S. Drusch, S. Schalow Modulating the hydration properties of pea hull fibre by its composition as affected by mechanical processing and various extraction procedures, Food Hydrocolloids, 107. (2020) Doi: 10.1016/j.foodhyd.2020.105958 [Google Scholar]
- U. Kehlet, M. Pagter, M. D. Aaslyng, A.Raben Meatballs with 3% and 6% dietary fibre from rye bran or pea fibre – Effects on sensory quality and subjective appetite sensations. 125.66-75 (2017) Doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2016.11.007 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pietrasik, J.A.M. Janz Ultization of pea flour, starch-rich and fiber-rich fractions in low fat bologna. Food Research International, 43, Issue 2, 602-608 (2010) doi: 10.1016/j.foodres.2009.07.017 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pietrasik, M. Sigvaldson, O.P. Soladoye, N.J. Gaudettes Utilization of pea starch and fibre fractions for replacement of wheat crumb in beef burgers. Meat Science, 161. (2019) Doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2019.107974 [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Carvalho, M.A. Pires, J.C. Baldin, P.E.S. Munekata, Partial replacement of meat and fat with hydrated wheat fiber in beef burgers decreases caloric value without reducing the feeling of satiety after consumption. Meat Science. 147, 53-59 (2019) Doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2018.08.010 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nobuaki Sato, Yohei Takano, Masahiro Mizuno, Kouichi Nozaki, Shingo Umemura, Tsunetomo Matsuzawa, Yoshihiko Amano, Satoshi Makishima Production of feruloylated arabino-oligosaccharides (FA-AOs) from beet fiber by hydrothermal treatment. The Journal of Supercritical Fluids, 79, 84-85 (2013) Doi: 10.1016/J.SUPFLU.2013.01.012 [Google Scholar]
- I. Janice Harland Authorised EU health claim for sugar beet fibre. Foods, Nutrients and Food Ingredients with Authorised EU Health Claims. 113-120 (2018) Doi: 10.1016/b978-0-08-100922-2.00008-5 [Google Scholar]
- S.Fuller, L. C. Tapsell, E. J. Beck Creation of a fibre categories database to quantify different dietary fibres. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 71. 37 (2018) Doi: 10.1016/J.JFCA.2018.05.004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Merenkova, O.V. Zinina, M. Stuart, E.K. Okuskhanova, N.V. Androsova Effects of dietary fiber on human: a review. Human. Sport. Medicine, 20, 1, 106 - 113(2020) Doi: 10.14529/hsm200113 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.