E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Industrial Ecology and Biotechnology of Food Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- V.A. Tutelyan Nutrition and health Food industry, 5, 5-6 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Doronin, B.A. Shenderov Functional nutrition, 295 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Durnev, L.A. Oganesyan, A.B. Lisitsyn Functional food products Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials, 9, 15-21 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shabrov, V.A. Dadali, V.G. Makarov. Biochemical bases of the action of food microcomponents 189 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Golubeva, E.I. Melnikova, E.B. Tereshkova Vegetable raw materials in milk-containing dessert products Dairy Industry, 2,56 57 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Kozlov Research and development of technologies for whey gel-like products using plant raw materials: abstract of thesis of doct. tech. sciences 40 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Shatnyuk, T.V. Spiricheva Scientific aspects of the use of innovative ingredients in the production of specialized food products Food ingredients. Raw materials and additives, 2, 15-18 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Dotsenko, I.V. Bibik. Scientific basis for the creation of functional food products using biologically active raw materials of the Far Eastern Region, 293 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Tipsina, E.A. Tipsin The use of carrot powder in the food industry Vestnik of Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University, 4. 257-261 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.T. Novitskaya. Technology of forming the quality of emulsion nectars based on pumpkin (CUCURBITA MELON) with the addition of juice of honeysuckle berries, lemongrass, mountain ash, rose hips: abstract of thesis of Cand. tech. sciences, 24.(2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Stodolnik Substantiation and development of the technology of carotene-containing products using brown algae for the production of flour confectionery products and their commodity assessment: abstract of thesis of Cand. tech. sciences, 24 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Bobchenko Development of technology and commodity assessment of ice cream using processed plant materials containing functional ingredients: abstract of thesis of Cand. tech. sciences, 24 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Naumova Scientific substantiation and practical aspects of the development of functional food products with antioxidant properties: abstract of thesis of doc. tech. sciences, 34 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Lipatov, T.Yu. Sazhinov, O.I. Bashkirov Formalized analysis of amino and fatty acid balance of raw materials, promising for the design of baby food with given food adequacy / Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials, 8, 11-14 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Ipatova, A.A. Kochetkova, A. Nechaev New directions in the creation of functional fatty products 1, 12-14 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Doronin RF patent 2681155 Method of obtaining functional products authors and others. Publ. in B.I. 7 dated 04.03.2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.