E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Industrial Ecology and Biotechnology of Food Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- V.B. Tolstoguzov, New forms of protein food, 303 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Gulyaev, V.I. Kondratyev, T.S. Zakharenko, Technology of cereal concentrates and others 200 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Petibskaya Soybean: chemical composition and use “Polygraph-YUG”, 432 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Zaitseva Soy is the food of the future Bread products, 7, 46 – 47 .(2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Babich Soybeans - the culture of the XXI century Bulletin of agricultural science, 7 (418), 27 – 37 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.Sh. Begeulov Basics of processing soybean seeds 181 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Sanina, E.I. Ponomareva, O. N. Voropaeva, V.K. Ryzhkov Recipes of composite mixtures for bakery products in terms of protein quality Bread products, 2, 66 - 68. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Morgun, E.N. Fesenko, A.F. Ignatieva Peeling products - a source of biologically active substances Bread products, 1, 18 – 20 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- О.М. Gavrilova, I. V. Matveeva Preservation of freshness of bread from a mixture of wheat and buckwheat flour, Bakery of Russia, 3, 18 – 20 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Karavay, L.V. Lyovochkina Hydrolyzed rice husk for the production of flour products Food industry, 11, 30. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Pashchenko, G.G. Stranadko, N.N. Bulgakova, Yu.A. Kulakova, E.P. Zolotareva Using flax seeds to increase the biological value of bakery products Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials, 4, 82 - 85. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Nikitin Application of amaranth flour and modified compositions based on it and bread technology: abstract of a thesis of Cand. tech. sciences, 24 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Skorokhodova, A.N. Vasyukova, N.F. Ivankina The use of dietary supplements from the seed coat of soybeans in the technology of bakery products Storage and processing of agricultural raw materials, 4, 60 - 62. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kubankova, O. V. Skripko, G.A. Kodirova, S.M. Dotsenko Development of technology and recipes for flour confectionery products with protein-carbohydrate soy flour Collection of scientific papers of the All-Russian Research Institute of Soy, 123 – 127 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Agafonov Scientific and practical aspects of creating semi-finished food concentrates of flour products using a soy component Blagoveshchensk: AmSU Publishing House, 272, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Borsuk Mechanical and technological bases for obtaining products of various physical forms using soy, 252 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ryumkina, A.N. Vasyukova Prospects for the use of the seed coat in the production of biologically active supplements Collection of materials of the III international scientific and practical conference “, 85 - 86 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.V., Skorokhodova Biotechnological aspects of obtaining a biologically active supplement from the seed coat of soybeans: abstract of a thesis of Cand. Tech. Sciences Ulan-Ude, 20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- RF patent No. 2654344. Mixture for baking pancakes Published in B.I. No. 14 dated 17.08.2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.