E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial Ecology and Biotechnology of Food Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- R. Balkanska, I. Karadjova, M. Ignatova Comparative analyses of chemical composition of royal jelly and drone brood, Bulgarian Chemical Communications, 46, 412–416 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Belov, A.F. Ismagilova, The effectiveness of 9-oxo-2E-decenoic acid for the treatment of mastitis in cows and obtaining milk of high sanitary quality, J. Bulletin of the Bashkir State Agrarian University, 20–21 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Blum, A.F. Novak, S. Taber 10-hydroxy-Δ2-decenoic acid, an antibiotic found in royal jelly, Science, 130, 3373, 452–453 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- L. Burmistrova, Physico-chemical analysis and biochemical appreciation of drone brood, PhD Thesis, Ryazan Medical University (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bogdanov, Bee product science: royal jelly, bee brood: composition, health, medicine: a review (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Hu, Y. Li, Nutritive value and pharmacological actions of Italian worker bee larvae and pupae, In: Proceedings of the 37th International Apicultural Congress, 28 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Isidorov, S. Bakier, M. Stocki, GC-MS investigation of the chemical composition of honeybee drone and queen larva homogenate, J. Apic. Sci, 60, 111–120 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. G. Kataev Investigation of the influence of drone brood homogenate on sexual maturation and morphogenesis of the sexual glands of pigs, Young scientists – in the science and practice of agro-industrial complex: proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference of young scientists, 61-62 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kim, Improving the working capacity of service dogs, Topical issues and innovative technologies in veterinary medicine, animal husbandry and the nature protection complex: materials of the International scientific and practical research. conference, Part II, 210 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Klishina, Influence of drone brood on the activity of factors of nonspecific resistance and the functional state of the liver in acute intoxication: dis. Cand. Pharmaceutical Sciences: Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Lazaryan, Comparative amino acids analysis in bee brood Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal, 36, 680–682 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Lazaryan, E.M. Sotnikova, Determining the content of sulphohydryl groups in bee brood proteins, Pharm. Chem. J. 37, 681–682 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- SS.G. Mardanly, V.V. Pomazanov, V.A. Kiseleva, Ya.B. Neskorodov, Biological activity of the components of royal jelly and bee venom, J. Pharmacy & Pharmacology, 6, 5, 419-439 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.S. McCleskey, R.M. Melampy Bactericidal properties of royal jelly of the honeybee, Journal of Economic Entomology, 32, 4, 581–587 (1939) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Murav’ev, Drone homogenate in feeding egg hens Theory and practice of modern science: materials of the XVII international journal scientific and practical conference, 87-90 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kozlov G, et al. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pp 676–684(2020) doi:10.1007/978-3-030-57453-6_64L [Google Scholar]
- A. Osintseva, Homogenate of drone larvae in the diet of dogs Beekeeping, 10, 50-51 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Sattarova Economically useful features of honeybees when using drone brood homogenate: dis. on the map. scientist. step. 06.02.10, Aigul Adisovna Sattarova; Federal state educational institution of higher education, 152 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sawczuk, J. Karpinska, W. Miltyk What do we need to know about drone brood homogenate and what is known, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 245, 5, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Seres, E. Ducza, M. Bathori, A. Hunyadi, Z. Beni, M. Dekany, J. Hajgos-Toth effect of honeybee drone milk in castrated rats: roles of methyl palmitate and methyl oleate, J. Ethnopharmacol., 153, 446–453 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Skolov, O. L. Yankina Composition, properties and application of drone larvae homogenate Innovations of young people – development of agriculture: Mat 52 of the interuniversity scientific student conference, 102-106 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zheldak, O.L. Yankina, Some qualitative indicators of the homogenate of drone brood, Innovations of the young - for the development of agriculture: Mat 53 of the interuniversity scientific student conference, Part 1, 25-30 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.