E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial Ecology and Biotechnology of Food Production|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- K.S. Shifrin Light scattering in a turbid environment, GI TTL (State publishing house of technical and theoretical literature), Moscow-Leningrad, (1951) [Google Scholar]
- P. Debye Light scattering in solutions, Journal Appl. Phys.,15, 338-349 (1944) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kosmulsky Surface charging and zero charge points CRC Press; 1st edition (hardcover). ISBN 978-1-4200-5188-9 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Ashmarin, A.A. Mulberg, N.V. Sadikova, S.E. Tukachinsky Protein chemistry. in 2 parts, (1968) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh. Vorobiev, Diffusion problems in chemical kinetics, Moscow State University, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lakovich, Fundamentals of fluorescence spectroscopy, M: Mir, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kauzmann, Thermodynamics of unfolding.Nature, 325, 763–764 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Bukin G.V., Levchenko G.G., Kasyanov A.I. Automatized high pressure set-up for comple research of functional materials nter. conf. “Functional Materials CFM – 2 7”: abstr. boo – Partenit, Ukraine, 282 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Gurevich, Photometry. Theory, methods and devices, Energoatomizdat, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hummer, S. Garde, A.E. Garcia, M.E. Paulaitis, L.R. Pratt The pressure dependence of hydrophobic interactions is consistent with the observed pressure denaturation of proteins, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 95(4),1552-1555 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chernyi, V. Budnik Methods for optimizing solutions when considering group arguments by team of experts (2017) doi: 10.1063/1.5009873 [Google Scholar]
- S. Sokolov, A. Zhilenkov, S. Chernyi, A. Nyrkov, D. Mamunts. Dynamics Models of Synchronized Piecewise Linear Discrete Chaotic Systems of High Order. Symmetry, 11(2), 236 (2019) doi: 10.3390/sym11020236 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.