E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Land Fund Management and Agricultural Asset|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- T.A. Masron, Y. Subramaniam, Does Poverty Cause Environmental Degradation? Evidence from Developing Countries, Journal of Poverty, 1-24, (2018) DOI: 10.1080/10875549.2018.1500969 [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Mironova, K.K. Kharlamova, O.A. Plastinina, Enterprises of Small Forms of Management Condition and Developing in the Vologda Region, Scientific Journal “Dairy Bulletin”, 16 (4), 97-106, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- T.E., Marinichenko. Small Business Forms - Their State And Prospects of Development, Journal of VNIIMZH, 26 (2), 204-10, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- L. Christiaensen, L. Demery, J. Kuh. The Role of Agriculture in Poverty Reduction - An Empirical Perspective (RePEc, 2006) DOI: 10.1596/1813-9450-4013 [Google Scholar]
- C. Ray, Culture Economies: a perspective on local rural development in Europe, Centre for Rural Economy, Dept. of Agricultural Economies and Food Marketing, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Van Der Ploeg, H. Renting, G. Brunori, K. Knickel, J. Mannion, T. Marsden, K. D. Roest, E. Sevilla‐Guzmán, F. Ventura, Rural Development: From Practices and Policies towards Theory, Sociologia Ruralis, 40 (4), 391-408, 2000, DOI: 10.1111/1467-9523.00156 [Google Scholar]
- Samah, H. Azril Mohamed Shaffril, J. Lawrence D’Silva, M. Abu Hassan, Information communication technology, village development and security committee and village vision movement: A recipe for rural success in Malaysia, Asian Social Science, 4, 136-44 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Strebkov, A.V. Shevchuk, M.O. Spirina, Self-Employment In The Remote Work Market: Diffusion In Innovative Labor Practice, The Monitoring, 6, 89-106 (2016) DOI: 10.14515/monitoring.2016.6.06. [Google Scholar]
- C. Cunha, E. Kastenholz, M. J. Carneiro, Entrepreneurs in rural tourism: Do lifestyle motivations contribute to management practices that enhance sustainable entrepreneurial ecosystems?, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 44, 215-26 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fedorova, I. Aleksandrov, A. Parshukov, E-commerce in Russian rural areas as a tool for regional development, E3S Web of Conferences. INTERAGROMASH, 175, 13046 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202017513046 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kaila, F. Tarp, Can the Internet improve agricultural production? Evidence from Viet Nam, Agricultural Economics, 50, 675-91 (2019) DOI: 10.1111/agec.12517 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Abdul-Rahaman, A. Abdulai, Social networks, rice value chain participation and market performance of smallholder farmers in Ghana?, African Development Review, 32(2), 216-27 (2020) DOI: 10.1111/1467-8268.12429 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdul-Rahaman, A. Abdulai, Do farmer groups impact on farm yield and efficiency of smallholder farmers? Evidence from rice farmers in northern Ghana, Food Policy, 81, 95-105 (2018) DOI: 10.1016/j.foodpol.2018.10.007 [Google Scholar]
- M. Fedorova, I. Aleksandrov, Digital economy and green economy: rural unemployment and territorial self-development in Russia, E3S Web of Conferences 110, 02019 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201911002019 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Anderson, Environmental Issues and Farming in Developing Countries, (RePEc, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yu. Piterskaya, N.A. Tlisheva, Y.N. Koshko, A. V. Piterskaya, Problems of Small Bussiness Development In Agricultural Industry, Scientific Journal of KubSAU, 133(9), 1-18 (2017) DOI: 10.21515/1990-4665-133-111 [Google Scholar]
- L. Pushkareva, M. Pushkarev Experience economy in the system of culture and education, E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04070 (2019) DOI:10.1051/e3sconf/201913504070 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.