E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Land Fund Management and Agricultural Asset|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- N. Taleb, The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable (Random House, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kholikov, Legal support of international cooperation in the field of medicine and health care in emergency situations (Istoki publishing house, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- International health regulations 2005 (World Health Organization Switzerland, 2008) http://www.who.int/ihr/IHR_2005_ru.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I. Noy, D. Shields, The 2003 ADB Economics Working Paper Series 591 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhdanov, I. Kholikov, Jurnal Infektologii 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kholikov, K. Sazonova, Voen Med Zh. 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ebola and Marburg virus disease epidemics: preparedness, alert, control, and evaluation (World Health Organisation, 2014) http://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/ebola/manual_EVD/en/ [Google Scholar]
- Ban issues ‘international rescue call’ to halt Ebola epidemic (UN News Center, 2014) http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsId=48651#.VA3SVqPCSpo [Google Scholar]
- I. Kholikov, K. Sazonova, Ethical Challenges for Military Health Care Personnel (New York, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.iata.org/en/iata-repository/publications/economic-reports/third-impact-assessment/ [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Zemlin, I.V. Kholikov, A.A. Melnikova, Actual problems of legal security of transport infrastructure: monograph (Law Institute of MIIT, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bagreeva, A. Zemlin, S. Shamsunov, Environmental Safety Conditions in the Transport Sector by Improving the Culture of Lawmaking Ekoloji 28(107), 4071-4076 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mallapaty, Nature 580, 18 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.