E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Land Fund Management and Agricultural Asset|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- H. Chen, S.H. Cox, S.S. Wang, Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 46 (2), 371-384 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Cox, D. Brounen, P. Neuteboom, The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 50 (1), 74-112 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Reverse mortgages. In Report to Congress, US Government, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- T. Davidoff, The Review of Financial Studies, 28 (8), 2364-2398 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Kellison, The theory of interest (Inc., Homewood, Illinois, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- 6. A. Kogure, J. Li, S. Kamiya, North American Actuarial Journal, 18 (1), 242-257 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- 7. Y.T. Lee, C.W. Wang, H.C. Huang, Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 51 (2), 430-441 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Lockwood, Review of economic dynamics, 15 (2), 226-243 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nakajima, I.A. Telyukova, The Journal of Finance, 72 (2), 911-950 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Shao, K. Hanewald, M. Sherris, Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 63 76-90 ( 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.