E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Land Fund Management and Agricultural Asset|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- A.O. Podoplekin, K.G. Bulletin of the Northern (Arctic) Federal University Series “Humanities and Social Sciences”,6, 36-46 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Skuf’ina The Russian, The Arctic: innovative technologies, personnel, tourism: Materials of the international scientific and practical conference under general editorship of V. I. Pryadkin, 173-176 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Tatarkin, V.V. Litovskiy MSTU Bulletin,3, 573-587 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Agarkov, V. F. Bogachev, V. I. Bogoyavlenskiy et al. Geoeconomic processes in the Arctic and the development of sea communications. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Leksin, B.N. Porfir’ev Problems of forecasting,6, 4-22 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Komkov, et al. Problems of forecasting,1, 41-49 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Baranov, T.P. Skuf’ina, I.A. Gushchina Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast,1, 160-173 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Gushchina, D.L. Kondratovich, O.A. Polozhentseva Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law,11-1, 48-53 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Kondratovich Economy vector,12 (42), 63 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Markin, A. N. Silin, Economic and social changes-facts, trends, forecast,10 Iss. 6, 75-88 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Podoplekin Arctic and North,24, 27-39 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Liobikiene et al,Journal of Cleaner Production, 142, 3789-3797 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hartikainen et al,Journal of Cleaner Production, 73,285-293 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Gorokhova T, et al. E3S Web of Conferences 135, 04069 (2019) doi:10.1051/e3sconf/201913504069 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.