E3S Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2020Ecological and Biological Well-Being of Flora and Fauna (EBWFF-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Land Fund Management and Agricultural Asset|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- Zhevlakov E.N. Environmental crimes: criminal law and criminological aspect: monograph. Moscow: University of Russian Academy of Education. 2002 .-- 159 p. [Google Scholar]
- Lopashenko N.A. Environmental crimes: criminal legal analysis: monograph. M .: Publishing house “Yurlitinform. 2009 .-- 135 p. [Google Scholar]
- Popov I.V. Crimes against the natural environment: theoretical foundations and practice of applying the norms of chapter 26 of the Criminal Code of Russian Federation: monograph. Moscow: Yurlitinform Publishing House. 2015 - 175 p. [Google Scholar]
- Pleshakov A.M. Environmental crimes. Concept and qualifications: monograph. M .: Publishing house of the Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russian Federation. 1994 .-- 184 p. [Google Scholar]
- Dubovik O. L. Environmental Crimes: Commentary on Chapter 26 of the Criminal Code of Russian Federation. M., 1998 .-- 311 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kletneva, E.G. Environmental crime at the turn of the XX-XXI centuries / Kazan: KYUI Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russian Federation, 2005. - 28 p. [Google Scholar]
- Krieger G. Once again about mixed wine // Soviet justice, 1967 - N 3 - P. 50-54. [Google Scholar]
- Babaev A.M. Fighting violations of the rules of hazardous waste handling: criminal law aspects // “Black holes” in Russian legislation. 2006. No. 3. - P. 210. [Google Scholar]
- N. Zotkina, A. Kopytova, M. Zenkina, O. Zhigunova, MATEC Web of Conferences, 106, 08058 (2017) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201710608058 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kopytova, N.S. Zotkina, I.G. Reshetnikova, MATEC Web of Conferences 239, 04012 (2018) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201823904012 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Lez’Er, V.A., Semeryanova, N.A., Kopytova, A.V. , MATEC Web of Conferences, 239, 04027 (2018) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201823904027 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.