E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Science|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Luan Jian, Zhou Yuxi. An estimation of grain loss caused by natural disasters in Shandong Province based on grey prediction model and its correlation with disasters[J]. Research of Agricultural Modernization, 2016, 37(06): 1068–1075. [Google Scholar]
- WU Jidong, Fu Yu, Zhang Jie, et al. Meteorological Disaster Trend Analysis in China: 1949-2013[J]. Journal of Natural Resources, 2014, 29(09): 1520–1530. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Maosheng, Fan Jianzhong, Wu Qingli. Influence of drought and flood disasters on grain production in Shaanxi Province[J]. Journal of China Agricultural University, 2012,17(03): 149–153. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Maosheng, Fan Jianzhong, Wu Qingli. Analysis on the Characteristics of Natural Disasters and the Disaster Loss in Shaanxi Province[J]. Acta Agriculturae Boreali-occidentalis Sinica, 2012, 21(07): 202–206. [Google Scholar]
- LI Jianping, Shangguan Zhouping. Trend forecast of grain production and food security in Shaanxi Province[J]. Agricultural Research in the Arid Areas, 2011, 29(04): 245–251. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wenyan, Wang Li, Li Guoping, et al. Temporal and Spatial Characteristics of Extreme Precipitation in Flood Season in Shaanxi Province During 1961-2013[J]. Journal of Arid Meteorology, 2016, 34(06): 952–957. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Na, Wang Qi, Fang Feng, et al. Characteristics of spatial and temporal variation of extreme no rain days in each season in Shaanxi province[J]. Agricultural Research in the Arid Areas, 2014, 32(06): 221–228. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Chuangye, Cai Xinling, Wu Suliang, et al. Spatio temporal Evolution of Extreme Precipitation Events in Shaanxi Province during the Period 1961-2007[J]. Arid Zone Research, 2011, 28(01): 151–157. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wen Danping, Li Jing, He Pengfei. Grey correlation analysis of agro-meteorological disasters andsoybean yield in Heilongjiang province[J]. Journal of Natural Disasters, 2017, 26(04): 56–62. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhiguo. Influence of agricultural meteorological disasters on grain production in Henanprovince[J]. Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment, 2013, 27(05): 126–130. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Chunyan, Sheng Weishou, Li Haidong. Response of grain yield in Tibet to climate and cultivated land change during 1985-2010[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 2015, 31(17): 261–269. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.