E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Science|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Geyer, R., Jambeck, J. R., & Law, K. L. (2017). Production, use, and fate of all plastics ever. [Google Scholar]
- Xudong Song,Analysis of the treatment and reuse of plastic waste[J].Journal of Meteorology and environment.2006(05) [Google Scholar]
- Risk Assessment Guidance for Superfund, Vol. I. Human Health Evaluation Manual. USEPA. EPA/540/1-89/002. 1989 [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Guangming, Zhuo Li, Zhong Zhenglin, Zhang Panyue, Li Xinmin. Water environment health risk assessment model and its application [J]. Hydropower Energy Science. 1997 (04) [Google Scholar]
- Mao Xiaoling, Liu Yangsheng. Research Progress on Environmental Risk Assessment at Home and Abroad [J]. Journal of Applied Basics and Engineering Science. 2003 (03) [Google Scholar]
- Integrated Risk Information System (Electronic data base). USEPA. http://www.epa.Gov/iris. 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Oak Ridge Reservation Annual Site Environmental Report for 2005. Oak Ridge National Laboratory. http//www.ornl.gov/aser. 2006 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.