E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Science|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- NASA. Ocean temperature data for Scotland [DB/OL]. . https://oceancolor.gsfc.nasa.gov/. [Google Scholar]
- Scottish Government. Scottish Marine Freshwater Science [M].10.Scottish Government, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Scottish Government. Scottish Sea Fisheries Statistics 2016. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Guoan, Yang Xin. ArcGIS Experimental tutorial on spatial analysis of geographic information systems[M].2.Science Press, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Yi, et al. “Federated Learning in the Sky: Aerial-Ground Air Quality Sensing Framework with UAV Swarms.” IEEE Internet of Things Journal (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Li Junxiao, li Chaokui, Yin Zhihui. Kriging interpolation method based on ArcGIS and its application [J]. Bulletin of surveying and mapping, 2013(09):87–97. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Jian ‘e, JIANG Tai Li. Information and Management Engineering Edition, 2007(1):153–156. [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Trenkela, G. Huseb, B.R. MacKenziec, P. Alvarez, H. Arrizabalaga, M. Castonguay, N. Goñi, F. Grégoire, H. Hátún, T. Jansen, J.A. Jacobsen, P. Lehodey, M. Lutcavage, P. Mariani, G.D. Melvin, J.D. Neilson, L. Nottestad, G.J. Óskarsson, M.R. Payne, D.E. Richardson, I. Senina, D.C. Speirs. Comparative ecology of widely distributed pelagic fish species in the North Atlantic: Implications for modelling climate and fisheries impacts [J]. Progress in Oceanography, 2014 (129)219–243. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Kang, Hao Rong, Cheng Chen, Wang Chongmin. Detection of foodborne disease hotspots based on nuclear density analysis [J]. Chinese journal of health information management, 2019, 16(01):109–112. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Yi, et al. “Dominant Data Set Selection Algorithms for Electricity Consumption Time-Series Data Analysis Based on Affine Transformation.” IEEE Internet of Things Journal 7.5 (2019): 4347–4360. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Ziming, Jialin Wang, and Yi Liu. “User electricity behavior analysis based on K-means plus clustering algorithm.” 2017 International Conference on Computer Technology, Electronics and Communication (ICCTEC). IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.