E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Science|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Wendong Hua, Jian Wang, A review of the causes and impacts of global climate change [J]. Regional Governance, 2020,03;138–140. [Google Scholar]
- Zhenghong Chen, Guifang Yang, Research progress on the effect of temperature on human health in the context of climate change [J]. Public Health in China, 2014, 30(10);1318–1321. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaopeng Guo,Yun Liu, The world is facing a serious climate crisis [J]. Ecological economy,2020,36(1);1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Rongrong Sheng,Chuansi Gao,Changchang Li, The impact of global climate change on the health of occupational populations [J]. Public Health in China,2017,08(33);1259–1263. [Google Scholar]
- Haochen Wang,Feng Lun, Review of studies on the impact of climate change on population health in China [J]. Tech review,2014,Z2;109–116. [Google Scholar]
- Anna Zhang,Ertai Shang, The impact of climate change on human health [J]. Environmental protection and circular economy,2009,05;52–54. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaomin Wu,Yongsheng Wu, Advances in research on the relationship between climate change and infectious diseases [J]. Public Health in China,2010, 30(1):127–128 [Google Scholar]
- Feng Lu, Research progress on the relationship between meteorological factors and cardiovascular diseases [J]. Foreign Medical hygiene Section,2008,35(2);83–86. [Google Scholar]
- Wenjuan Ma, Research progress on climate change and population health in China [J]. Chinese Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2011, 45(9): 845–848. [Google Scholar]
- Chenxia Shi, The new situation of global climate change governance and the new mission of the United Nations [J]. Hubei Social Sciences,2020,05;48–57. [Google Scholar]
- McMichacl AJ,Haines A,Slooff R, etal.Climate change and human Health [R]. Geneva: WHO,1996. [Google Scholar]
- Mueller N, Rojas-Rueda D, Cole-Hunter T, et al. Health impact assessment of active transportation: a systematic review [J]. Preventive Medicine, 2015, 76: 103–114 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- McGillc N. Vulnerable populations at risk from effects of climate change [J]. American Journal of Public Health, 2016, 46: 1–14 [Google Scholar]
- Information on https://www.in-en.com/data/HB/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.