E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Science|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Hao, LUO, Yong, et al. Characteristics of Surface Solar Radiation under Different Air Pollution Conditions over Nanjing, China: Observation and Simulation[J]. Advances in Atmospheric ences, 2019, 36(10):1047–1059. [Google Scholar]
- Shi H, Critto A, Torresan S, et al. The Temporal and Spatial Distribution Characteristics of Air Pollution Index and Meteorological Elements in Beijing, Tianjin, and Shijiazhuang, China[J]. Integrated Environmental Assessment & Management, 2018, 14(06):710–721. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhandari S, Maruthi Sridhar B B, Wilson B L . Effect of Land Cover Changes on the Sediment and Water Quality Characteristics of Brays Bayou Watershed[J]. Water Air and Soil Pollution, 2017, 228(9):336. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang B Y, Xin J Y, Gao W K, et al. Characteristics of complex air pollution in typical cities of North China[J]. Atmospheric & Oceanic ence Letters, 2018:1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Mehmood K, Chang S, Yu S, et al. Spatial and temporal distributions of air pollutant emissions from open crop straw and biomass burnings in China from 2002 to 2016[J]. Environmental Chemistry Letters, 2018, 16(1):301–309. [Google Scholar]
- Li X, Peng L, Yao X, et al. Long short-term memory neural network for air pollutant concentration predictions: Method development and evaluation[J]. Environmental Pollution, 2017, 231(pt.1):997–1004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.