E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Science|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Xu Chunyi, Xu Yiting, et al. Experimental study on flexural behavior of prefabricated ALC block wallboard with fiber grid [J]. New building materials, 2019, 46 (4): 55–58, 67. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Guang Dong, Wang Jingfeng, et al. Experimental study and numerical analysis of cold-formed thin-walled steel light polymer composite wallboard [J]. Journal of Hefei University of technology, 2020,43 (6): 823–829. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Wenxiang, Xu Jinfeng. Study on bending and thermal performance of new precast concrete thermal insulation wallboard [J]. New building materials, 2017,44 (12): 120–125. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Boshan, Zhang Guowei, et al. Experimental and numerical simulation study on flexural behavior of autoclaved aerated concrete slabs [J]. New building materials, 2018,45 (9): 61–65. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xuejun, Wang Yue, et al. Study on mechanical properties of autoclaved ceramic powder aerated concrete self insulation wall panel [J]. Journal of Shandong Jianzhu University, 2020, 35 (3): 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Su Zheng, Cao Baozhu, et al. Study on flexural behavior of steel mesh truss EPS composite plate coated with POE cement mortar [J]. Concrete, 2020, (1): 155–159. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yue. Theoretical analysis and experimental study on mechanical properties of prefabricated autoclaved ceramic powder aerated concrete wallboard [D]. Shandong Jianzhu University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Bo. Study on bending and axial compression performance of fabricated light steel composite insulation exterior wall panel [D]. Nanchang University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Bian Xiaofeng, Zhao Kezhong. Experimental study on flexural properties of fiber reinforced gypsum board [J]. Journal of Shandong Jianzhu University, 2009, 24 (3): 256–260. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.