E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Green Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Dong Chaoyang, Zhao Junhua, Wen Fushuan, etc. From Smart Grid to Energy Internet: Basic Concepts and Research Framework [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Mohsenian-Rad H. Coordinated price-maker operation of large energy storage units in nodal energy markets [J]. IEEE Trans on Power Systems, 2016, 31(1): 786–797. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yingrui. Economic dispatch of electricity-heat-gas integrated energy system based on conditional value-at-risk[D]. North China Electric Power University (Beijing), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Chaoming, Huang Bonan, Wang Zixin, etc. Multi-objective optimal dispatch of electric-heat integrated energy system considering network transmission loss[J]. Power System Technology, 2020(01):144–157. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xiaomin, Chen Lei, Xu Fei, etc. Research on the optimal ratio of power supply capacity of West Mengxi Power Grid under the framework of electric-heat integrated energy system[J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2017, 37(06): 132–138. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Minghui, Jiang Yunsong, Yan Keke, etc. Optimal dispatch of integrated energy system with the participation of power users[J]. Journal of Electric Power System and Automation, 2019, 31(05): 49–56. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.