E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Green Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Czapp, S. Comparison of residual current devices tripping characteristics for selected residual current waveforms. Elektronika Ir Elektrotechnika, 100(4) (2015) 7–10. [Google Scholar]
- Han, X., Sheng, W., Du, S., Su, J., & Liu, G. Novel protection scheme for residual current device-based electric fault time detection and touch current identification. Iet Generation Transmission & Distribution, 11(10) (2017) 2478–2488. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weng, H., Wang, S., Lin, X., Li, Z., & Huang, J. A novel criterion applicable to transformer differential protection based on waveform sinusoidal similarity identification. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 105(2) (2019) 305–314. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grandin, R., Doin, M. P., Bollinger, L., Pinel-Puyssegur, B., Ducret, G., & Jolivet, R., et al. Long-term growth of the himalaya inferred from interseismic insar measurement. Geology, 40(12) (2017) 1059–1062. [Google Scholar]
- Yair, P., Simon, V. G., De, L. F. P., Lamme, V. A. F., & Seth, A. K. Expectations accelerate entry of visual stimuli into awareness. Journal of Vision, 15(8) (2015) 13–19. [Google Scholar]
- Ming, T., Wu, Y., Peng, C., & Tao, Y. Thermal analysis on a segmented thermoelectric generator. Energy, 80(2) (2015) 388–399. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.