E3S Web Conf.
Volume 204, 20202020 International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Sustainability and Green Technologies (ICRTEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Green Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||03 November 2020|
- Wang Qiujie, Jin Tao, Liu Jun. Hierarchical analytic model for fault location of distribution network considering FTU missing and false positives [J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2019, 39(01): 141–147. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yanyan, Xiong Guojiang. Fault section location in distribution network by means of sine cosine algorithm [J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2017, 45(13): 97–101. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Funian, Sun Shoujuan. Fault Location of Distribution Network by Applying Matrix Algorithm Based on Graph Theory [J]. Electric Power, 2016, 49(03): 94–98. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yifei, Jia Yanbing. Fault Location of Distribution Networks with DGs Based on an Improved Matrix Algorithm [J]. Computer Simulation, 2018, 35(04): 58–64. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Biao, Yin Xianggen, Zhang Zhe, etc. Fault Location for Distribution Network Based on Matrix Algorithm and Optimization Algorithm[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2019, 43(05): 152–158. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jiale, Yang Guanlu. Modified matrix algorithm for fault section location of distribution network [J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2014, 42(11): 41–45. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Lei, Chen Kai, Xiong Qi, etc. Distribution Network Fault Location Based on Information Distortion Correction[J]. Journal of Electric Power, 2019, 34(03): 229–234. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Jianwei, Zhu Jianfeng, Huang Xiuchao, etc. Fault Location in Distribution Network Based on BBPSO Algorithm [J]. Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, 2019, 31(03): 29–34. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yutao, Tan Zhukui, Lu Qiansu, etc. Application of Improved Bacteria Feeding Algorithm Based on Differential Evolution in Fault Location of Smart Distribution Network [J]. Power Systems And Big Data, 2018, 21(05):1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dehua, Cai Jinding, Li Tianyou, etc. An Improved Incident Matrix Algorithm for Fault Locating in Distribution System[J]. Electric Power and Electrical Engineering, 2013, 33(04): 29–31. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shengsi, Zhang Yuning, Chen Tangxian. Fault Location Optimization Algorithm Based on Distribution Automation Terminal[J]. Journal of China Three Gorges University, 2020, 42(04): 84–87. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Cuiying, Qu Yi, Zhu Jianliang, etc. Fault Location Algorithm Based on DIgSILENT Simulation with Distributed Generators [J]. Journal of Huaiyin Institute of Technology, 2020, 29(01): 32–37. [Google Scholar]
- Ou Liquan, Lu Lianjie, Xie Yigong, etc. Application Study on Bisection Method of Rapid Restoration for Distribution Network Fault in Kunming Area [J]. Yunnan Electric Power, 2017, 45(03): 142–145. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.