E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Thermo-Hydro-Mechanical Properties of Geomaterials|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- P.J. Vardon, D. Baltoukas, J. Peuchen, Interpreting and validating the Thermal Cone Penetration Test (T-CPT). Géotechnique 69, 7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Low, F.A. Loveridge, W. Powrie, D. Nicholson, A comparison of laboratory and in situ methods to determine soil thermal conductivity for energy foundations and other ground heat exchanger applications. Acta Geotechnica 10, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D5334 – 14, Standard test method for determination of thermal conductivity of soil and soft rock by thermal needle probe procedure. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Carslaw, J.C. Jaeger, Conduction of heat in solids, 2nd edn. (Oxford University Press, London, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 22007-2:2015, Plastics -- Determination of thermal conductivity and thermal diffusivity -- Part 2: Transient plane heat source (hot disc) method. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 17628:2015, Geotechnical investigation and testing — Geothermal testing — Determination of thermal conductivity of soil and rock using a borehole heat exchanger. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- VDI 4640 Part 5:2016-08, Thermal use of Underground - Thermal response test. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vieira, J. Maranha, M. Alberdi-Pagola, P. Christodoulides, S. Javed, F. Loveridge, F. Nguyen, F. Cecinato, F. Maranha, G. Florides, I. Prodan, G. van Lysebetten, E. Ramalho, D. Salciarini, A. Georgiev, S Rosin-Paumier, R. Popov, S. Lenart, S. Erbs Poulsen, G. Radioti, Characterisation of ground thermal and thermo-mechanical behaviour for shallow geothermal energy applications. Energies MDPI 10, 12 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Akrouch, J.L. Briaud, M. Sanchez, R. Yilmaz, Thermal cone test to determine soil thermal properties. J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Engng 142, 3 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Jaeger, Conduction of heat in an infinite region bounded internally by a circular cylinder of a perfect conductor. Aust. J. Phys. 9, 2 (1956) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO 22476-1:2012, Geotechnical investigation and testing. Field testing. Electrical cone and piezocone penetration test. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Vardon, J. Peuchen, CPT correlations for thermal properties of soils. Under review. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.