E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Issues Related to Energy Piles|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- Z.J. Zhang, M.G. Li, J.J. Chen, J.H. Wang, F.Y. Zeng. Innovative construction method for oversized excavations with bipartition walls. J. Constr. Eng. Manage 143, 8 (2017) 04017056. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Demeijer, J.J. Chen, M.G. Li, J.H. Wang, C.J. Xu. Influence of passively loaded piles on excavation-induced diaphragm wall displacements and ground settlements. Int. J. Geomech. 18, 6 (2018) 04018052. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Brandl. Energy foundations and other thermo-active ground structures. Géotechnique, 56, 2 (2006) 81-122. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Laloui, M. Nuth, L. Vulliet, Experimental and numerical investigations of the behaviour of a heat exchanger pile, Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech. 30 (2006) 763–781. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang, L. Lu, P. Cui, Simulation of thermo-mechanical performance of pile geothermal heat exchanger (PGHE) considering temperature-depend interface behavior. Appl. Therm. Eng. 139 (2008) 356-366. [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourne-Webb, B. Amatya, K. Soga, T. Amis, C. Davidson, P. Payne, Energy pile test at Lambeth College, London: geotechnical and thermodynamic aspects of pile response to heat cycles, Géotechnique 59 (2009) 237–248. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gao, X. Zhang, J. Liu, K. S. Li, J. Yang. Thermal performance and ground temperature of vertical pile-foundation heat exchangers: A case study. Appl. Therm. Eng. 28(17-18) (2008) 2295-2304. [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Murphy, J.S. McCartney, K.S. Henry. Evaluation of thermo-mechanical and thermal behavior of full-scale energy foundations. Acta. Geotech, 10,2 (2015) 179-195. [Google Scholar]
- S. You, X. H. Cheng, H. Guo, Z.Q. Yao. In-situ experimental study of heat exchange capacity of CFG pile geothermal exchangers, Energy and Buildings 79 (2014) 23-31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.