E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Issues Related to Energy Piles|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- M. Kharseh, L. Altorkmany, How global warming and building envelope will change buildings energy use in central Europe, Appl. Energy, 97, 999-1004, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kharseh, L. Altorkmany, M. Al-Khawaja, F. Hassani, Analysis of the effect of global climate change on ground source heat pump systems in different climate categories, Renew. Energy, 78, 219-225, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Laloui, M. Nuth, L. Vulliet, Experimental and numerical investigations of the behaviour of a heat exchanger pile, Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 30, 763-781, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cekerevac, L. Laloui, Experimental study of the thermal effects on the mechanical behaviour of a clay, Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech., 28, 209-228, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- T. Sivasakthivel, M. Philippe, K. Murugesan, V. Verma, P. Hu, Experimental thermal performance analysis of ground heat exchangers for space heating and cooling applications, Renew. Energy, 113, 1168-1181, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- F. Cecinato, F. A. Loveridge, Influences on the thermal efficiency of energy piles, Energy, 82, 1021-1033, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Aydin, A. Sisman, Experimental and computational investigation of multi U-tube boreholes, Appl. Energy, 145, 163-171, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Bozis, K. Papakostas, N. Kyriakis, On the evaluation of design parameters effects on the heat transfer efficiency of energy piles. Energ. and Buildings, 43, 1020–1029, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Jeanloz, S. Morris, Temperature distribution in the crust and mentle, Ann. Rev. Earth Planet. Sci. 14, 377-415, (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ferrantelli, J. Fadejev, J. Kurnitski, Energy pile field simulation in large buidings: Validation of surface boundary assumptions, Energies, 12, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Thakare, H. G. Vishakarma, A. G, Bhave, Experimental investigation of possible use of HDPE as thermal storage material in thermal storage type soalr cookers, Int. J. Res. Eng. Technol., 4, 92-99 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Song, Y. Yao, W. Na, Impacts of soil and pipe thermal conductivity on performance of horizontal pipe in a ground–source heat pump, ESL-IC-06-11-304, ICEBO, Shenzchen, China, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- O. Bilgin, H. Stewart, T. D. O’Rourke Thermal and Mechanical properties of polyethylene pipes, J. Mater. Civ. Eng., 19, 1043-1052, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Pinter, M. Hagger, W. Balika, R. W. Lang, Cyclic crack growth tests with CRB specimens for the evaluation of the long-term performance of PE pipe grades, Polym. Test., 26, 180-188, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Horvath, Physical Properties of Inorganic Compounds, Arnold, (1975). [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Perry, D. ed. Green, Perry’s Chemical Engineers’ Handbook, 6th edn., McGraw-Hill, (1985). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.