E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Issues Related to Energy Piles|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- H. Brandl. Energy foundations and other thermoactive ground structures. Géotechnique, 56(2), 81-122 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yi, Y. Hongxing, and F. Zhaohong. Study on hybrid ground-coupled heat pump systems. Energ Buildings, 40 (11), 2028-2036 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Wood, H. Liu, and S.B. Riffat. Comparison of a modelled and field tested piled ground heat exchanger system for a residential building and the simulated effect of assisted ground heat recharge. Int. J. of Low- Carbon Tec., 5, 137-143 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Murphy and J.S. McCartney. Seasonal response of energy foundations during building operation. Geotech. Geol. Eng., 33, 343-356 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Dai, S. Li, L. DuanMu, X. Li, Y. Shang, and M. Dong. Experimental performance analysis of a solar assisted ground source heat pump system under different heating operation modes. Appl. Therm. Eng., 75, 325-333 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. McCartney, and K.D. Murphy. Investigation of potential dragdown/uplift effects on energy piles. Geomech. Energ. Envir., 10, 21-28 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Faizal, A. Bouazza and R.M. Singh. An experimental investigation of the influence of intermittent and continuous operating modes on the thermal behaviour of a full scale geothermal energy pile. Geomech. Energ. Envir., 8, 8-29 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Faizal, A. Bouazza, C. Haberfield, and J.S. McCartney. Axial and radial thermal responses of a field scale energy pile under monotonic and cyclic temperature changes. J. Geotech. Geoenviron, 144 (10),https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)GT. 1943-5606.0001952 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Faizal, A. Bouazza, J.S. McCartney, and C. Haberfield. Effects of cyclic temperature variations on the thermal response of an energy pile under a residential building. J. Geotech. Geoenviron, 145 (10), https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)GT.1943-5606.0002147 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, Y. Chen, Z. Chen and J. Zhao. Thermal performances of different types of underground heat exchangers. Energ Buildings, 38, 543-547 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Bourne-Webb, B. Amatya, K. Soga, T. Amis, C. Davidson, and P. Payne. Energy pile test at Lambeth College, London: geotechnical and thermodynamic aspects of pile response to heat cycles. Géotechnique, 59(3), 237-248 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. You, X. Cheng, H. Guo, and Z. Yao. In-situ experimental study of heat exchange capacity of CFG pile geothermal exchangers. Energy and Buildings, 79, 23-31 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Murphy, J.S. McCartney, and K.S. Henry. Evaluation of thermo-mechanical and thermal behavior of full-scale energy foundations. Acta Geotech., 10(2), 179-195 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Singh, A. Bouazza and B. Wang. Near-field ground thermal response to heating of a geothermal energy pile: observations from a field test. Soils and Foundations, 55(6), 1412-1426 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Yu, R.M. Singh, A. Bouazza, and H.H. Bui. Determining soil thermal conductivity through numerical simulation of a heating test on a heat exchanger pile. Geotech. Geol. Eng., 33(2), 239-252 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, J Xu, H. Li, L. Chen, C.W.W. Ng, and H. Liu. Performance of a prestressed concrete pipe energy pile during heating and cooling. J. Perform. Construct. Fac., 31 (3), https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)CF.1943-5509.0000982 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Faizal and A. Bouazza, A. Energy utilization and ground temperature distribution of a field scale energy pile under monotonic and cyclic temperature changes. In: Proceedings of China-Europe Conference on Geotechnical Engineering, Vienna, Austria. Edited by W. Wu and H.-S. Yu. Springer Nature, Switzerland, pp. 1591-1594, 2018 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Guo, G. Zhang, and S. Liu. Investigation on the thermal response of full-scale PHC energy pile and ground temperature distribution in multi-layer strata. Appl. Therm. Eng., 143, 836-848 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang A. Bouazza R.M. Singh, C. Haberfield, D. Barry-Macaulay, and S. Baycan. Posttemperature effects on shaft capacity of a full-scale geothermal energy pile. J. Geotech. Geoenviron., 141 (4), https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)GT.1943-5606.0001266, 040141251-12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Barry-Macaulay, A. Bouazza, R.M. Singh, B. Wang, and P.G. Ranjith. Thermal conductivity of soils and rocks from the Melbourne (Australia) region. Eng. Geo., 164, 131-138 (2013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.