E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Minisymposium: Geothermal Use of Built Urban Infrastructures and the Shallow Subsurface for Energy Storage and Production (organized by Frank Wuttke, Thomas Nagel, Sebastian Bauer and David Smeulders)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- Sanner, B., Karytsas, C., Mendrinos, D., & Rybach, L. (2003). Current status of ground source heat pumps and underground thermal energy storage in Europe. Geothermics, 32(4-6), 579-588. [Google Scholar]
- Claesson, J., and Javed, S. (2012). A load-aggregation method to calculate extraction temperatures of borehole heat exchangers. ASHRAE Transactions 118.1: 530-539. [Google Scholar]
- Vinsome, P.K.W., & Westerveld, J. (1980). A simple method for predicting cap and base rock heat losses in thermal reservoir simulators. Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology, 19(03).3 [Google Scholar]
- Lu, X. (2019). Engineering analysis methods for deep geothermal energy. Ph.D. Dissertation for Department of Engineering, University of Cambridge. [Google Scholar]
- Burns, E.R., Cladouhos, T., Williams, C.F., and Bershaw, J. (2018) Controls on deep direct-use thermal energy storage (DDU-TES) in the Portland Basin, Oregon, USA. Geothermal Resources Council Transactions, 42, 37 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.