E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Minisymposium: Geothermal Use of Built Urban Infrastructures and the Shallow Subsurface for Energy Storage and Production (organized by Frank Wuttke, Thomas Nagel, Sebastian Bauer and David Smeulders)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- S. Kim, S. Kim, H. Seo, J. Jung, Mechanical behavior of a pile used for small-scale compressed air energy, Geo-Chicago 2016: Geotechnics for Sustainable Energy, 135-143 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kim, J. Ko, S. Kim, H. Seo, M. Tummalapudi, Investigation of a small-scale compressed air energy storage pile as a foundation system, Geotechnical Frontiers 2017, GSP 280, 103-112 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ko, S. Kim, S. Kim, H. Seo, A pipe pile for micro-scale compressed air energy storage : numerical investigation of pile-soil interaction, IFCEE 2018, GSP 297, 314-323 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ko, S. Kim, S. Kim, H. Seo, Utilizing building foundations as micro-scale compressed air energy storage vessel : Numerical study for mechanical feasibility, J. Energy Storage. 28, 101225 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Al-Jubair, S.A. Abbas, Finite element analyses of laterally loaded pile groups in Um Qaser Port, Int. J. Sci. Eng. Res. 5, 662–668 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- w.azom.com/properties.aspx?ArticleID=863 (accessed June 6, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Das, Principles of foundation engineering, 8th ed., Cengage Learning, Boston, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Turner, F.H. Kulhawy, Physical modeling of drilled shaft side resistance in sand, Geotech. Test. J. 17, 282–290 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Franke, G. Muth, Scale effect in 1g model tests on horizontally loaded piles, in: 11th Int. Conf. Soil Mech. Found., 1011–1014 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Bickford, Advanced mechanics of materials, Addision Wesley Longman, Inc., Menlo Park, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Kraft Jr, Performance of axially loaded pipe piles in sand, J. Geotech. Eng. 117, 272–296 (1991). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.