E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Minisymposium: Engineered Geomaterials for Energy and Environmental Sustainability (organized by Alessandro Rotta Loria)|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- T. Katsumi, T. Inui, M. Kamon, “Sustainable geotechnics for reuse of by-products” Proc. of the 6th International Congress on Environmental Geotechnics, M. Datta, R.K. Srivastava, G.V. Ramana, and J.T. Shahu (eds.), pp.302-317 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Inui, M. Katayama, T. Katsumi, A. Takai, M. Kamon, “Evaluating the Long-Term Leaching Characteristics of Heavy Metals in Excavated Rocks” J. Soc. Mater. Sci., 63, 1 73-78 (2014) (in Japanese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Kalbe, W. Berger, J. Eckardt, F.-G. Simon, “Evaluation of Leaching and Extraction Procedures for Soil and Waste” J. Waste Manag., 28, 6, 1027-1038 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Florides, S. Kalogirou, “Annual ground temperature measurements at various depths” Proc. CLIMA 2005 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Alam, M.F.M. Zain, A.B.M.A. Kaish, M. Jamil, “Underground soil and thermal conductivity materials based heat reduction for energy-efficient building in tropical environment” Indoor Built Environ., 24, 2, 185-200 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tamoto, Y. Ito, K. Okazaki, “The leaching characteristics of arsenic from rocks (Part 3)” Proc. 43rd JGS National Conference, 2079-2080 (2008) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- T. Saito, S. Hamamoto, T. Ueki, S. Ohkubo, P. Moldrup, K. Kawamoto, T. Komatsu, “Temperature change affected groundwater quality in a confined marine aquifer during long-term heating and cooling” Water Research, 94, 120-127 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Başer, Y. Dong, A.M. Moradi, N. Lu, K. Smits, S. Ge, D. Tartakovsky, J.S. McCartney, “Role of water vapor diffusion and nonequilibrium phase change in geothermal energy storage systems in the vadose zone” J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng., 144, 7, 04018038 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang, A. Bouazza, R.M. Singh, C. Haberfield, D. Barry-Macaulay, S. Baycan, “Posttemperature Effects on Shaft Capacity of a Full-Scale Geothermal Energy Pile” J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng., 141, 4, 04014125-1–12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Takai, T. Inui, T. Katsumi, “Effects of contact time and temperature on arsenic leaching from excavated mudstone” Proc. 7th China-Japan Geotechnical Symposium, 289-295 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Panagiotaras, D. Nikolopoulos, “Arsenic Occurrence and Fate in the Environment; A Geochemical Perspective” J. Earth Sci. Clim. Change, 6, 1-9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hunter, “Lime-Induced Heave in Sulfate-Bearing Clay Soils” J. Geotech. Eng. 114, 2, 150-167 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.B. McBride, Environmental Chemistry of Soils (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Bothe, P.W. Brown, “The Stabilities of Calcium Arsenates at 23+/-1 Degrees C” J. Hazard. Mater., 69, 2, 197-207 (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.