E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||10 January 2022|
- Kim, A. R. (2016). THM Coupled Numerical Analysis of Gas Production from Methane Hydrate Deposits in the Ulleung Basin in Korea. Doctoral dissertation, Ph.D. Thesis, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, KAIST, Daejeon, Korea. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, M., Hutchinson, D., Collett, T., and Dillon, W.P. (1996). “Seismic velocities for hydrate‐bearing sediments using weighted equation.” Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 101(B9), 20347-20358. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Miyazaki, K., Masui, A., Sakamoto, Y., Aoki, K., Tenma, N., and Yamaguchi, T. (2011). “Triaxial compressive properties of artificial methane‐hydratebearing sediment.” Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 116(B6). [Google Scholar]
- Uchida, S., Soga, K., and Yamamoto, K. (2012). “Critical state soil constitutive model for methane hydrate soil.” Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 117(B3). [Google Scholar]
- Wood, W. T., Stoffa, P. L., and Shipley, T. H. (1994). “Quantitative detection of methane hydrate through high‐resolution seismic velocity analysis.” Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 99(B5), 9681-9695. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wyllie, M., Gregory, A., and Gardner, G. (1958). “An experimental investigation of factors affecting elastic wave velocities in porous media.” Geophysics, 23(3),459-493. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.