E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||10 January 2022|
- Ewy, R. T. (2015). “Shale/claystone response to air and liquid exposure, and implications for handling, sampling and testing.” Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. 80, pp. 388–401. [Google Scholar]
- Ferrari, A., Minardi, A., Ewy, R., and Laloui, L. (2018). “Gas shales testing in controlled partially saturated conditions.” Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. 107, pp. 110–119. [Google Scholar]
- Fredlund, D. G., and Rahardjo, H. (1993). Soil mechanics for unsaturated soils. Wiley, New York, NY. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, J., Ferrari, A., Ewy, R., & Laloui, L. (2021). “Gas shale swelling and shrinkage characterized by controlled suction experiments.” Poster presented at InterPore2021. May 31-Jun. 4. Online. [Google Scholar]
- Minardi, A., Ferrari, A., Ewy, R., and Laloui, L. (2018). “The impact of the volumetric swelling behavior on the water uptake of gas shale.” J. Nat. Gas Sci. Eng. 49, pp. 132–144. [Google Scholar]
- Romero, E. (2001). “Controlled suction techniques.” Proc. 4º Simpósio Brasileiro de Solos Nâo Saturados. 2001. Porto Alegre, Brazil. pp. 535–542. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.