E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||10 January 2022|
- De Pater, C.J., M.P. Cleary, T.S. Quinn, D.T. Barr, D.E. Johnson, and Weijers, L. (1994). “Experimental verification of dimensional analysis for hydraulic fracturing.” SPE Production & Facilities 9.04, 230-38. Web. [Google Scholar]
- Hubbert, M. K. (1937). “Theory of scale models as applied to the study of geologic structures.” Geological Society of America Bulletin 48.10, 1459-520. Web. [Google Scholar]
- Kavanagh, J.L., Menand, T. and Daniels, K.A. (2013). “Gelatine as a crustal analogue: determining elastic properties for modelling magmatic intrusions.” Tectonophysics 582, 101-11. Web. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Michael, A. (2016). Hydraulic Fracturing Optimization: Experimental Investigation of Multiple Fracture Growth Homogeneity via Perforation Cluster Distribution, Master’s Report at the University of Texas at Austin. [Google Scholar]
- Michael, A. (2021). “Hydraulic fractures from nonuniform perforation cluster spacing in horizontal wells: laboratory testing on transparent gelatin.” Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering 104158, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jngse.2021.104158. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, H., Golovin, E., Shulkin, Y., Chudnovsky, A., Dudley, J.W., and Wong, G. K. (2008). Observations of Hydraulic Fracture Initiation and Propagation in a Brittle Polymer. American Rock Mechanics Association, 42nd U.S. Rock Mechanics Symposium, San Fransisco, CA, June 29-July 2. OnePetro. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.