E3S Web Conf.
Volume 205, 20202nd International Conference on Energy Geotechnics (ICEGT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||10 January 2022|
- Gai, Xuerui, and Marcelo Sánchez. “A geomechanical model for gas hydrate-bearing sediments.” Environmental Geotechnics 4.2 (2017): 143-156. [Google Scholar]
- Jones, Keith W., et al. “Characterization of methane hydrate host sediments using synchrotron-computed microtomography (CMT).” Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 56.1-3 (2007): 136-145. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Klar, A., K. Soga, and M. Y. A. Ng. “Coupled deformation–flow analysis for methane hydrate extraction.” Geotechnique 60.10 (2010): 765-776. [Google Scholar]
- Masui, A., et al. “Triaxial Compression test on submarine sediment containing methane hydrate in deep sea off the coast off Japan.” Proceedings of the 41st Annual Conference, Japanese Geotechnical Society. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Uchida, Shun, Kenichi Soga, and Koji Yamamoto. “Critical state soil constitutive model for methane hydrate soil.” Journal of geophysical research: solid earth 117.B3 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Uchida, Shun, Xiao‐Guang Xie, and Yat Fai Leung. “Role of critical state framework in understanding geomechanical behavior of methane hydrate‐bearing sediments.” Journal of geophysical research: solid earth 121.8 (2016): 5580-5595. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.