E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Earth Geological Energy Mining And Landform Protection|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Yu Niuben, Qi Wentao, Wang Lihuan, et al. 3D geological modeling and reserve estimation based on 3DMine software. Taking a mine field in Balikun mining area of Xinjiang as an example [J]. Metal mine, 2015, 465 (3): 138-142 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Wenxiong, ye Songxin. Uranium prospecting potential in the South longpai area of Zhuguang rock mass [J]. Uranium geology, 2013.29 (5): 263-267 [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiujie, the rapid application of 3DMine software in chemical mine modeling and reserve calculation [J]. Applied chemical mineral geology, 2015, 37 (1): 35-40 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Deng, Jiang yongbiao. Three dimensional model construction of three Chen ore belt of Zoujiashan uranium deposit based on 3DMine [J]. Modern mining, 2016, 565 (5): 106-110 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianwei, three dimensional model construction and reserve calculation based on Surpac [J]. Copper engineering, 2014, 128 (4): 60-63 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Deng, Jiang yongbiao. Construction and application of 3D geological model of 3DMine in No.3 ore belt of Zoujiashan uranium deposit [J]. Journal of geology, 2017, 41 (1): 93-96 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.