E3S Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20202020 2nd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Earth Geological Energy Mining And Landform Protection|
|Published online||11 November 2020|
- Deformation of the earth by surface loads. Farrell WE. Reviews of Geophysics. 1972 [Google Scholar]
- Global Modeling of Land Water and Energy Balances. Part I: The Land Dynamics (LaD) Model. P C D Milly,A B Shmakin. Journal of Hydrometeorology. 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Surface mass redistribution inversion from global GPS deformation and Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE) gravity data (DOI 10.1029/2004JB003556). J Kusche,E J O Schrama. Chinese Journal of Geophysics. 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Anatomy of apparent seasonal variations from GPS derived site position time series. Dong D,Fangn D,Bock Y,et al. Chinese Journal of Geophysics. 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Vertical deformations from homogeneouslyproces sed GRACE and global GPS long-term series. Tesmer V, et al. Journal of Geodesy. 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Self-consistency in reference frames, geocenter definition, and surface loading of the solid Earth. Blewitt G. Chinese Journal of Geophysics. 2003 [Google Scholar]
- Inversion of Earth′s changing shape to weigh sea level in static equilibrium with surface mass redistribution. BLEWITT G, CLARKE P. Chinese Journal of Geophysics. 2003 [Google Scholar]
- IERS Technical Note 36. IERS Convention 2010. 2010 [Google Scholar]
- High resolution spherical and ellipsoidal harmonic expansions by Fast Fourier Transform. Christian Gruber, Oleh Abrykosov. Studia Geophysica et Geodaetica. 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.